Nothing even matters

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
I just went out with this chick who was begging me to fuck her. We made out, fingered her and shit but at the end i still feel the same shit. There’s no reason to do anything really. Hoping that you will get money/women is cope because at the end you will stay the same psychologically. I fucking hate mental health issues I’m a sociopath basically without morals. I don’t even know what they are. All the shit I have done deserves hell. But it’s all okay.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and FacialStructure404
I also thou
I just went out with this chick who was begging me to fuck her. We made out, fingered her and shit but at the end i still feel the same shit. There’s no reason to do anything really. Hoping that you will get money/women is cope because at the end you will stay the same psychologically. I fucking hate mental health issues I’m a sociopath basically without morals. I don’t even know what they are. All the shit I have done deserves hell. But it’s all okay.

ght about this u could fuck 100 women per day be a billioner everything but if ur own mind wont let u be happy there is nothing u can really do tbh :forcedsmile: