it feels good ngl feel like limbo
You have been starting at your computer for hours, this tends to happen

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, cromagnon, fuse and 1 other person
Sleep deprivation

• +1
Reactions: fuse and cromagnon
i really wanna try lsd
I'm very surprised you don't have guys near you that sell shroom chocolate bars or shrooms in general. LSD is a bit harder to find than shrooms. If you can't find, you can grow shrooms with a pressure cooker and like some yeast and some spores (if I remember correctly)

Very easy to find a tutorial. Very easy to make money doing this too (of course I am not recommending any illegal activity I am only speaking in theoreticals here)

You can grow so much shrooms you'll always have for when you want, and it's a fun little science experiment. I may or may not have done it before (in minecraft)

Admittedly it's not LSD but it's similar enough. The effects don't differ THAT much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
I'm very surprised you don't have guys near you that sell shroom chocolate bars or shrooms in general.
i do have homies that could connect me to dealers

kinda a pussy tho in regarding to not wanting to have a bad trip and fuck my mental up

which in itself could cause a bad trip lol

i do have homies that could connect me to dealers

kinda a pussy tho in regarding to not wanting to have a bad trip and fuck my mental up

which in itself could cause a bad trip lol
You won't have a bad trip that stuff is kind of overblown for people who have no drug experience. I will tell you this: if you're nervous about having a bad trip, buy like 3 xanax (real ones, not pressed) and have them on standby. Benzos when taken in high enough dosages will completely cancel out a trip. They are your emergency escape pod, so to speak. If you have people who can get you shrooms (in minecraft) then you must be able to find someone who can deal you some bars of xanax. You won't have a bad trip as long as you make sure to stay open minded, don't try to fight the drug (just go with the flow) and make sure you have NOTHING to do that day.

Man I have so many stories about when I used to deal acid and shrooms (in roblox) - I used to get a sheet of 100 tabs for $300 dollars lol. I was doing so much acid at one point. I am quite experienced in it. I've done it more than I have done shrooms (in GTA5 roleplay servers)

You will be fine trust me. Those bad trips are very much overblown. You won't hear about the 99% of people who take it and just have fun you will only read about the people who have bad trips mostly.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 39838
You won't have a bad trip that stuff is kind of overblown for people who have no drug experience. I will tell you this: if you're nervous about having a bad trip, buy like 3 xanax (real ones, not pressed) and have them on standby. Benzos when taken in high enough dosages will completely cancel out a trip. They are your emergency escape pod, so to speak. If you have people who can get you shrooms (in minecraft) then you must be able to find someone who can deal you some bars of xanax. You won't have a bad trip as long as you make sure to stay open minded, don't try to fight the drug (just go with the flow) and make sure you have NOTHING to do that day.

Man I have so many stories about when I used to deal acid and shrooms (in roblox) - I used to get a sheet of 100 tabs for $300 dollars lol. I was doing so much acid at one point. I am quite experienced in it. I've done it more than I have done shrooms (in GTA5 roleplay servers)

You will be fine trust me. Those bad trips are very much overblown. You won't hear about the 99% of people who take it and just have fun you will only read about the people who have bad trips mostly.
how longs the trip usually?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
how longs the trip usually?
Realistically? It will take up your entire day. Let's say you take them at 1pm you won't near the end of your trip till like 10pm atleast. In my experience this has been true. It is an all day thing which is why I suggest having not only nothing to do on the day you take them, but nothing to do on the next day either because you will most likely have a hard time sleeping. Some people say the trips don't last that long but that's not true because if you're taking an 1/8th of potent shrooms, it won't just end that suddenly. It should be a powerful effect (in a good way)

The shrooms I've seen that were of great quality had a blue-ish tinge to them. If the color of the shrooms aren't dull, you probably have good shrooms. The taste will be bad as well but some people say the taste is like very horrible but to me, the taste wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. It just tastes like cardboard with a bad taste no clue how to explain it. Some people say that if you take it with I think lemon juice (don't quote me on that because it's been a long time since I've tripped like maybe close to 2 years) that it is more potent because of some kind of interaction between the lemon juice + the shrooms.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, poopoohead and Deleted member 39838