Nothing in life mogs food

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
A nice meal mogs everything . Like the burger and chips I’m eating rn. Peak satisfaction

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, TUSSELEIF, poopoohead and 6 others
That's why being lean is such an achievement, you are constantly (maybe for months or even years) denying yourself some of the best things on the planet.

That's why 99,9% of people can't get lean or don't have a visible sixpack.
The pain of more female rejection is outweighted by the deliciousness of all kinds of salty, fatty and sweet foods.

People who say it's easy are delusional, even IFBB pros go on huge binges after a contest is over because food is one of the best things you can have in life. And they have been starving themselves with chicken, rice and salad for months before a contest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 69862, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Ideally you should burn it right away with sports but most people are lazy fatasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
He agrees
8Uu8IcxoQhmBbacGu9qArL5rELB

Bro said “chips” trying to make us believe he’s from the uk, na fat American piece of shit, call it what your people call it, “fries” 🤓

viva la vie!
pouring cary grant GIF

Bro said “chips” trying to make us believe he’s from the uk, na fat American piece of shit, call it what your people call it, “fries” 🤓
Wdym “your people” ?? Ur American yourself don’t think I forgot about the time u called a tap a faucet

My idea of heaven is a place where I can eat whatever I want, as much as I want, with no consequences whatsoever.

In order to stay lean, you need to find another cope/dopamine source besides food. The only puropse food should have is for survival not pleasure. That is why amphetamines and ravemaxxing is legit for leanmaxxers.
@MoggerGaston

//LeanSigma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and MoggerGaston
In order to stay lean, you need to find another cope/dopamine source besides food. The only puropse food should have is for survival not pleasure. That is why amphetamines and ravemaxxing is legit for leanmaxxers.
@MoggerGaston

//LeanSigma
Idgaf about being lean I look like utter shit either way

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma