I'm doing that right now
I'm at a church event

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and LiterallyNightwing
i do it in the library, between sets,while eating,while in class

no wonder im such a slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 33579, LiterallyNightwing and 2 others
i always do it in hope some other org user approach me

My dream is being in a public place and hearing someone calling my attention, turning around and seeing the Lion of the Veneto in all his splendor

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and LiterallyNightwing
Gets girls so wet
i brows it on my laptop in front of friends. they never say anything about it but I have heard one man say "thats a cage moment" pretty quietly. Dont know if he meant cage but if i ask him i might seem like a nerd and he might think im not a chad anymore.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Browsing .org in the subway last month, the HTB next to me was reading on my screen and she was so focused she almost miss her station.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, FaceIsKing, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
Browsing .org in the subway last month, the HTB next to me was reading on my screen and she was so focused she almost miss her station.
JFL

My dream is being in a public place and hearing someone calling my attention, turning around and seeing the Lion of the Veneto in all his splendor
Yeah i rly wanna get recognized irl by a user would be so based. Living w a .org member now though 😏. This is the beginning of the looksmax penthouse.

Yeah i rly wanna get recognized irl by a user would be so based. Living w a .org member now though 😏. This is the beginning of the looksmax penthouse.
The .org member in question

• JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
would u really wanna live with the average org user? a looksminned rotter who doesn't shower

• JFL
Reactions: Gus17
would u really wanna live with the average org user? a looksminned rotter who doesn't shower
I’ve met .org users irl multiple times the ppl i’ve met have all been attractive dudes

What if it's @Blackgymmax

Looksmax penthouse on a Friday night

• +1
Reactions: KNOXS