Nothing is fun

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Diamond
I have all the free time in the world for the first time since early January and there's nothing I want to do. I tried playing some vidya, turned it off after 10 minutes. Tried watching some slop on netflix, turned it off after 10 minutes. Tried programming a bit, got distracted after 10 minutes. Now i'm going to try reading a book.
Lol my dopamine receptors are completely fried. All I "enjoy" doing is rotting on 4chan and here.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, CoreSchizo, Darkeningstar and 3 others
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Zelenskyiv
I tried playing some vidya, turned it off after 10 minutes. Tried watching some slop on netflix, turned it off after 10 minutes. Tried programming a bit, got distracted after 10 minutes. Now i'm going to try reading a book.
Have you tried going out and doing something with other people?

• +1
  • WTF
Why don't you go fight for Ukraine since you love Zelenski so much?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, CoreSchizo, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Have you tried going out and doing something with other people?
yeah, I was out drinking with my friends yesterday. Was pretty nice but I spent a lot of money and drank way too much.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Darkeningstar
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CoreSchizo, Zelenskyiv and Lefty Rankin
yeah, I was out drinking with my friends yesterday. Was pretty nice but I spent a lot of money and drank way too much.
So that’s probably the reason you‘re dopamine receptors are fucked today

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Darkeningstar
i would destroy your whole unit hohol

• JFL
  • WTF
@Zelenskyiv shut the fuck up

• WTF
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I have all the free time in the world for the first time since early January and there's nothing I want to do. I tried playing some vidya, turned it off after 10 minutes. Tried watching some slop on netflix, turned it off after 10 minutes. Tried programming a bit, got distracted after 10 minutes. Now i'm going to try reading a book.
Lol my dopamine receptors are completely fried. All I "enjoy" doing is rotting on 4chan and here.
Try joining the Sanjucels?
Pick up a hobby?
Bigness watch some movies?
Gymcel?

Maybe you are just stuck in a rut and need some time

• +1
  • WTF
Everything is a cope except for sex?

• WTF
Reactions: CoreSchizo
So that’s probably the reason you‘re dopamine receptors are fucked today
nah, it's always like this. I've been rotting since I was like 12.

Try joining the Sanjucels?
Pick up a hobby?
Bigness watch some movies?
Gymcel?

Maybe you are just stuck in a rut and need some time
The who?
I have some "hobbies" I guess. I do go gymcelling and I le code but that's just what I study in college and what i'll be doing after so idk if it counts.
I want to watch movies but I get distracted after 5 mins. I just rewatch old shit I enjoyed.

Everything is a cope except for sex?
sex is cope too honestly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CoreSchizo and DalitBoss
Our discord group

I have some "hobbies" I guess. I do go gymcelling and I le code but that's just what I study in college and what i'll be doing after so idk if it counts.
I want to watch movies but I get distracted after 5 mins. I just rewatch old shit I enjoyed
Eh, this is good

I do thesame too but replace movies with cartoons :love:

• +1
  • WTF