nothing is worse than watching your parents/ grandparents decompose right in front of your eyes

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
everytime you meet them, they are visibly deteriorating, maybe putting on a brave face and hiding health issues from you

as an gentleman with few friends and no gf, your safe haven is crumbling away second by second

the relationship strains, only held together by unconditional love for the children and a reputation to preserve

but behind the scenes happiness has not been seen for a long long time

there is NOTHING you can do, other than to be a success story and give them the bragging rights that reinforce them that deicsion to stick it out was the correct one

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Enlil, stuckneworleans and 12 others
I know, my parents are getting old right before my eyes. If you live with them you never notice it until you look back at pictures taken 7 or 8 years ago. I have to become a success to justify their having spent all that money and time on me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3832, Justttt and 2 others
I know, my parents are getting old right before my eyes. If you live with them you never notice it until you look back at pictures taken 7 or 8 years ago. I have to become a success to justify their having spent all that money and time on me.

i dont live with them since many years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4612
Is is bad indeed, it shows just how vulnerable to aging one his. This past 10 years I have noticed the difference, 10 years ago my father had a full hair of black hair and muscle mass and know he's getting weaker, with less energy and losing hair. One must always enjoy this moments, especially if your parents were always there for you, like mine.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and 2peasinapod
My poor grandma...

• So Sad
Reactions: 2peasinapod
My grandparents died last year

I didn't gave two shits to be honest. I was never emotional close to them.

And my parents aren't that great either.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Limbo and 2peasinapod
thought u killed your parents and your watching the corpse

She's suffering from a nervous system but atleast I get to see her frequently enough. She's unironically blackpilled about genetics and diet and legit eats normal to slightly unhealthy yet she's 80

I think being an incel without a good social life is much much worse

1581331814653-png.262257

if your subhuman dad did it, you can do it

you're retarded as fuck. Every incel in the history of the world had a dad. You're honestly telling me incels don't exist?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
you're retarded as fuck. Every incel in the history of the world had a dad. You're honestly telling me incels don't exist?

they do exist, but its their own choice

i can post MILLIONS of examples of people worse looking than you with families, friends and a normal life

you just hav inflated/deluded self image

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 4612 and stuckneworleans
they do exist, but its their own choice

i can post MILLIONS of examples of people worse looking than you with families, friends and a normal life

you just hav inflated/deluded self image

It's not a choice to be an incel you moron. That's what INVOLUNTARILY celibate means. What don't you get about that?

inflated/deluded self image is bluepilled crap.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem and Enlil
It's not a choice to be an incel you moron. That's what INVOLUNTARILY celibate means. What don't you get about that?

inflated/deluded self image is bluepilled crap.

incell typically translates to a uneducated unemployed friendless gutter pheno'd gentleman with entitlement to a above average white girl

anyone can get a girlfriend/ freiends of equal value

incell typically translates to a uneducated unemployed friendless gutter pheno'd gentleman with entitlement to a above average white girl

anyone can get a girlfriend/ freiends of equal value

No, that's not what incel means you moron. Go back to IT you idiot. Incel means you can't get laid, even with your looksmatch because of hypergamy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem and Enlil
No, that's not what incel means you moron. Go back to IT you idiot. Incel means you can't get laid, even with your looksmatch because of hypergamy.

so how do you explain the millions who managed it?

you offer nothing of value to a female, the way you type id bet you cant even get your dong strong lmao

Looksmaxing forum

so how do you explain the millions who managed it?

you offer nothing of value to a female, the way you type id bet you cant even get your dong strong lmao

The millions of people who manage to have sex aren't incels! Or they're betabuxxers. Women today don't settle with people until they are 30, so in my 20's, I can't do shit.

How fucking retarded can you be? Seriously, some people can get sex, some can't. That's what incel means you ignorant fuck.

• +1
The millions of people who manage to have sex aren't incels! Or they're betabuxxers. Women today don't settle with people until they are 30, so in my 20's, I can't do shit.

How fucking retarded can you be? Seriously, some people can get sex, some can't. That's what incel means you ignorant fuck.

ofc its hard to get laid when you have no mates, no education, no job, you dont drink, you dont eat, you dont go out etc etc

but thats your own choice, you already say you dont wanna 'betabux' so you basically want a women to work for you while you sit at home on forums and going to the gym lmao

you arnt incell, you are a spoilt brat who deserves NOTHING

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
ofc its hard to get laid when you have no mates, no education, no job, you dont drink, you dont eat, you dont go out etc etc

but thats your own choice, you already say you dont wanna 'betabux' so you basically want a women to work for you while you sit at home on forums and going to the gym lmao

you arnt incell, you are a spoilt brat who deserves NOTHING

I can't even betabuxx right now you fucking idiot. I never said I don't want to betabuxx, you're putting words in my mouth.

I'm in school right now, and I can't get laid, you act like I choose to not get laid?

I can't even betabuxx right now you fucking idiot. I never said I don't want to betabuxx, you're putting words in my mouth.

I'm in school right now, and I can't get laid, you act like I choose to not get laid?

yes you indirectly choose not to get laid by opting out of a social circle and putting yourself into environments where sex happens, no girl is going to chase some deadbeat loner in school

yes you indirectly choose not to get laid by opting out of a social circle and putting yourself into environments where sex happens, no girl is going to chase some deadbeat loner in school

I didn't opt out of a social circle you idiot. Why would you assume that?

I didn't opt out of a social circle you idiot. Why would you assume that?

becasue ive seen paralysed, autistic (drooling tier autism), trannies, obese fat fucks etc all out in town on saturday nights wtih their social circle

becasue ive seen paralysed, autistic (drooling tier autism), trannies, obese fat fucks etc all out in town on saturday nights wtih their social circle

Well nice job jumping to conclusions you idiot, as if everyone just chooses to not have friends.

• +1
Read the whole thread with a nasally/high pitch voice.

Attachments

• 20200128_183941.gif
    20200128_183941.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 7