Nothing is wrong with female gold diggers

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
I have much more respect when a women runs herself through high staus or famous men then just bottom barrel random dudes on dating apps.

Fucking chads = potential for bloodline and health within that
Fucking celebrities = potential for wealth
Fucking rich subhumans = potential for wealth
Fucking random tinder normies and other random dudes = a sex addict, a validation addict, and a dopamine addict

• +1
Reactions: noobs, JoshuaG, watah and 5 others
If u date girls who date broke guys you are a 🤡 i am broke myself and i dont date broke bitches

• +1
Reactions: noobs, Chadeep and thereallegend
Facts

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and try2beme
atleast they are showing their true nature , unlike the wifes who marry ugly men

• +1
Reactions: noobs, thereallegend, Chadeep and 1 other person
atleast they are showing their true nature , unlike the wifes who marry ugly men
Maybe its their nature to wanna provide for their future children and family instead of fulfilling temporary sexual desires

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin and mayo mogger
Also its in female nature to be a gold digger

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
sounds like your sympathizing with whores

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and try2beme
sounds like your sympathizing with whores
Theres ways about going things but everyday in this age u gotta pick the lesser of two evils. The main takeaway is resourcefulness, standards and self esteem can be seen through a womens choice of partners and eventhough im not special i seek women who see themselves as special and date special men

Gold digger is a cope term by non Chads who want women to “love them for them” when that shit doesn’t even really exist.

Trump is married to a Gold digger and has a more stable marriage than 99% of broke niggers.

• +1
Theres ways about going things but everyday in this age u gotta pick the lesser of two evils. The main takeaway is resourcefulness, standards and self esteem can be seen through a womens choice of partners and eventhough im not special i seek women who see themselves as special and date special men
they don’t see themselves as special they just want free money and comforts while they cheat with chad

they especially don’t think the men that are betabuxxing for them are special either, they think all they are good for is money and losers

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Chadeep and try2beme
they don’t see themselves as special they just want free money and comforts while they cheat with chad

they especially don’t think the men that are betabuxxing for them are special either, they think all they are good for is money and losers
Yeah i got u
Most women our age dont even expect to be paid for or taken on dates though. I have had many girls pay for my food and what we smoking and other girls always complain about low effort relationships. Theres a reason why our generation of men is called sassy and princesses, dudes dont give a fuck cause they can smash no matter what after this hoe mindset got worse. They still keep going back cuz these ladies have not enough self value. The ideal scenario is a woman with self restraint and high self value that she doesnt waste her life “using” the father of her children or giving up her pussy for dudes that give absolutely nothing in return

Nothing is worse than a truly used up girl

tbh fucking hot people increase your social status, specially for foids

but when prime foid fucks old rich guy their girl friends diss them behind their backs probably

• +1
tbh fucking hot people increase your social status, specially for foids

but when prime foid fucks old rich guy their girl friends diss them behind their backs probably
Nah they think fucking model tier dudes and fucking subhuman rich old dudes is girlboss moment🥺

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Cheating is the problem, not the gold digging.

Gold diggers aren’t a monolith.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and try2beme
this is not water :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nah they think fucking model tier dudes and fucking subhuman rich old dudes is girlboss moment🥺
no, girls like smart guys with funny personality and a kind heart :love:

• JFL
my last gf's best friend at her workplace was a slender redhead stacylite with gigantic boobs who was also a photographic model (not larp btw) and was dating their middle aged bloated norwood boss

she dissed him behind his back saying she didnt like him that much cuz he had smol pp
also she cheated on him a lot because she liked anal sex and he didnt jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL