nothing makes me cringe and want to bash my keyboard more than cucks on hairtransplant discussions trying to tell you to not get a nw1

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
all these balding fucking cucks seek out people who are trying to get a NORMAL nw0-1 hairline like heatseeking missiles and launch an artillery of copes on them because they themselves are ugly seething incel losers

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledRevenge, Deleted member 27452, CopeTilliRope and 2 others
Muh don't you won't have enough grafts when you are 40. :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, BlackpilledRevenge, Deleted member 27452 and 3 others
Muh don't you won't have enough grafts when you are 40. :soy:
Even when I literally tell them when making a discussion:
  1. I have a natural nw2.5 hairline. It has been like this since I was a child
  2. no balding, no recession on me, no balding history in my family
  3. donor area is extermely healthy according to surgeons
I might clearly say all that and i still get people saying "YOU'RE GONNA BALD SOON YOULL REGRET IT!!!!!' like ,kiss my fucking ass dipshit read the fucking post. They are seething and pissed at anyone who doesnt want to wallow in their mediocrity with them

• +1
Reactions: zura, BlackpilledRevenge, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Even when I literally tell them when making a discussion:
  1. I have a natural nw2.5 hairline. It has been like this since I was a child
  2. no balding, no recession on me, no balding history in my family
  3. donor area is extermely healthy according to surgeons
I might clearly say all that and i still get people saying "YOU'RE GONNA BALD SOON YOULL REGRET IT!!!!!' like ,kiss my fucking ass dipshit read the fucking post. They are seething and pissed at anyone who doesnt want to wallow in their mediocrity with them
I’m gonna get a hairline transplant to square off my hairline with temporal peaks and fill out my naturally asymmetrical widow’s peak. Fuck anyone who tells you not to get the best hairline you can get in your prime, especially if you’re not asking for much.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 27452
I’m gonna get a hairline transplant to square off my hairline with temporal peaks and fill out my naturally asymmetrical widow’s peak. Fuck anyone who tells you not to get the best hairline you can get in your prime, especially if you’re not asking for much.
whats ur nw

hey itsmorethanover screw you for quoting my hairline

@itsmorethanover

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
they themselves are ugly seething incel losers
Life is miserable for them. But they want others to share the same fate rather than avoid it. Pathetic self validation seeking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back