Nothing matters.

Ddjfkfkf

Ddjfkfkf

Iron
You know, when you really think about it, nothing matters. At least not in the way we like to believe it does. We spend our lives chasing goals, worrying about what others think, and stressing over things that, in the grand scheme of things, are just... irrelevant. I mean, consider this: we're on a tiny planet floating in an unfathomably huge universe, which has been around for billions of years and will continue for billions more. Anything we do—every achievement, every failure, every emotion—is just a blip on a cosmic scale that won't even register.

We’re taught that certain things are important—getting good grades, landing the right job, making enough money, building a perfect life. But why? Who decides what actually matters? Society? Culture? It's all subjective. What’s meaningful to one person could be completely meaningless to another. So why do we act like there's this objective truth about what’s worth caring about? The reality is, most of what we stress over is temporary. Your reputation? That fades. The people you impress? They won’t even remember you in a few decades. Even your biggest successes will eventually be forgotten as time marches on.

When you strip everything down, life is just a series of random events. There’s no cosmic script telling us what’s supposed to happen or why it happens. Suffering, joy, love, heartbreak—these things come and go without any higher reason behind them. So if there’s no inherent meaning guiding anything, then what’s the point of placing so much value on anything at all?

The truth is, we impose meaning onto life because it makes us feel better. We cling to goals and relationships and ideals because it gives us a sense of purpose, a sense of control in a chaotic, indifferent universe. But if you let go of that need to find meaning in everything, you can start to see life for what it really is: a random, fleeting experience that’s ultimately insignificant in the big picture. And maybe that’s freeing. Because if nothing matters, then you’re not bound by anyone’s rules or expectations. You can just live without the weight of trying to make every moment count.

Nothing matters—and that can actually be a relief. You don’t have to worry about “getting it right” or making the perfect choices. At the end of the day, none of it really makes a difference, so why not just do whatever feels right in the moment? You can just exist, without the pressure of searching for meaning where there might not be any.

We will all die anyways

• +1
Reactions: JkCel, kambally, AspiringMogger and 2 others
cope faggot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PSLdemigod, kyre and ey88
cope faggot
Your response doesn’t matter. We both will die and rot and cease to exist. Nothing matters. This is just a small part of history that will eventually fade when we realize how big the universe is. This conversation will never be remembered. It will be as if nothing ever happened

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Your response doesn’t matter. We both will die and rot and cease to exist. Nothing matters. This is just a small part of history that will eventually fade when we realize how big the universe is. This conversation will never be remembered. It will be as if nothing ever happened
go stab a knife into ur eye socket pussy faggot

dnrd since nothing matters
Tbh just do what you want to do, that’s how you get the best out of life, life is an experience that will never be remembered

• +1
Reactions: kambally, AspiringMogger and ey88
Tbh just do what you want to do, that’s how you get the best out of life, life is an experience that will never be remembered
youre gonna shit ur pants when evil strikes
pussy faggot

yeah, are you scared to stab ur eye socket faggot. i could help
Why are you so pressed? You still don’t realize nothing matters? Accept it and live life to the best of your ability, never do what you wouldn’t want to do

I'm going to touch you because thats what I want to do

• +1
Reactions: Ddjfkfkf
i gave up on lots of things such as friends and family etc and now im just suffering alone because i cant bother to put in effort in other people, nothing matters jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, ey88 and Ddjfkfkf
Why are you so pressed? You still don’t realize nothing matters? Accept it and live life to the best of your ability, never do what you wouldn’t want to do
ur copes dont matter, youre already entirely swallowed in eternal suffering

retarded faggot

ur copes dont matter, youre already entirely swallowed in eternal suffering
Cope is trying to reject the fact that all the hard work you’ve done will ultimately amount to nothing and that you’ve wasted your life chasing something that won’t matter

• +1
Cope is trying to reject the fact that all the hard work you’ve done will ultimately amount to nothing and that you’ve wasted your life chasing something that won’t matter
why dont u go remove ur eyeballs now nothing matters

Dndr & This doesnt have anything to do on this Forum but im still gonna say my opinion.

The fact that nothing matters, is what makes life so beautiful.

Wait was i actually happy about living for a second damn:Comfy:

Dndr & This doesnt have anything to do on this Forum but im still gonna say my opinion.

The fact that nothing matters, is what makes life so beautiful.

Wait was i actually happy about living for a second damn:Comfy:
Yeah that’s what I was trying to say, do whatever you want because nothing will be remembered and will all be in vain

why dont u go remove ur eyeballs now nothing matters
Life is an opportunity to do whatever you b4 everything gets destroyed and nothing exists.it will all be in vain and nothing will ever matter so live life on your terms while it still exists

• +1
Life is an opportunity to do whatever you b4 everything gets destroyed and nothing exists.it will all be in vain and nothing will ever matter so live life on your terms while it still exists
o

• +1
Reactions: Ddjfkfkf
(unless your sub5) :feelswhy:

(unless your sub5) :feelswhy:
Will never matter. No one will care for more than a small portion of history. Eventually every thought will perish, everything that exists will cease to exist and nothing that you do will do won’t matter and no one will care, opinions won’t exist. Stop wasting your life worrying and just enjoy the experience

@Looksmax @Gargantuan @coispet BOTB hopemaxxing? Will help the community realize that their looks don’t define them and convince them to stop ropemaxxing. Even though it doesn’t necessarily help you look better it looks after your mental health. I think a lot more people need to see this please consider putting in botb for people looking for lifefuel. If this goes there it would most likely save lives. Help people realize life is a beautiful experience

Last edited:
Tbh just do what you want to do, that’s how you get the best out of life
Desire is the root of all suffering. A want is a desire. As long as you want something you’ll continue to suffer. The only way to stop suffering is to stop desiring, which goes against the human imperative.

Desire is the root of all suffering. A want is a desire. As long as you want something you’ll continue to suffer. The only way to stop suffering is to stop desiring, which goes against the human imperative.
Just stop caring, love life, ignore the bad moments because they will cease to exist, nothing matters

Just stop caring, love life, ignore the bad moments because they will cease to exist, nothing matters
To ‘stop caring’ would be to detach yourself from the things you innately desire. The human imperative doesn’t let people detach themselves from their wants before the want is no longer feasible or it has been obtained.
You can aspire to detach yourself, but to truly detach yourself isn’t, in my opinion, possible.

OP while writing this:

You know, when you really think about it, nothing matters. At least not in the way we like to believe it does. We spend our lives chasing goals, worrying about what others think, and stressing over things that, in the grand scheme of things, are just... irrelevant. I mean, consider this: we're on a tiny planet floating in an unfathomably huge universe, which has been around for billions of years and will continue for billions more. Anything we do—every achievement, every failure, every emotion—is just a blip on a cosmic scale that won't even register.

We’re taught that certain things are important—getting good grades, landing the right job, making enough money, building a perfect life. But why? Who decides what actually matters? Society? Culture? It's all subjective. What’s meaningful to one person could be completely meaningless to another. So why do we act like there's this objective truth about what’s worth caring about? The reality is, most of what we stress over is temporary. Your reputation? That fades. The people you impress? They won’t even remember you in a few decades. Even your biggest successes will eventually be forgotten as time marches on.

When you strip everything down, life is just a series of random events. There’s no cosmic script telling us what’s supposed to happen or why it happens. Suffering, joy, love, heartbreak—these things come and go without any higher reason behind them. So if there’s no inherent meaning guiding anything, then what’s the point of placing so much value on anything at all?

The truth is, we impose meaning onto life because it makes us feel better. We cling to goals and relationships and ideals because it gives us a sense of purpose, a sense of control in a chaotic, indifferent universe. But if you let go of that need to find meaning in everything, you can start to see life for what it really is: a random, fleeting experience that’s ultimately insignificant in the big picture. And maybe that’s freeing. Because if nothing matters, then you’re not bound by anyone’s rules or expectations. You can just live without the weight of trying to make every moment count.

Nothing matters—and that can actually be a relief. You don’t have to worry about “getting it right” or making the perfect choices. At the end of the day, none of it really makes a difference, so why not just do whatever feels right in the moment? You can just exist, without the pressure of searching for meaning where there might not be any.

We will all die anyways
Nothing matters logic, keep coping. If you wanna no effort your way through life and be miserable for your 60-80 years on this planet all the power to you.

To ‘stop caring’ would be to detach yourself from the things you innately desire. The human imperative doesn’t let people detach themselves from their wants before the want is no longer feasible or it has been obtained.
You can aspire to detach yourself, but to truly detach yourself isn’t, in my opinion, possible.
While it’s true that humans are driven by innate desires, I believe it is possible to detach ourselves from them, at least to a meaningful extent. The idea that we are entirely bound by our wants overlooks the power of conscious choice and self-awareness.

Detaching doesn't mean suppressing or eliminating all desires; rather, it’s about learning to not be ruled by them. Just because you want something doesn’t mean you have to chase it at all costs. People find fulfillment in letting go of certain goals or attachments and discovering peace in the present moment, instead of being constantly driven by what they lack.

I want to emphasize the idea of overcoming attachment and learning to accept life as it is. It’s not about denying desire altogether, but about understanding that desires are fleeting and often lead to suffering if we cling to them too tightly. By practicing detachment, you can acknowledge those desires without letting them control your emotional state or happiness.

detachment doesn’t require abandoning desire completely, its about gaining mastery over them. You can still have wants, but they no longer dictate your sense of self-worth or dictate your actions. It’s about finding freedom from the constant cycle of wanting and needing more.

Last edited:
Nothing matters logic, keep coping. If you wanna no effort your way through life and be miserable for your 60-80 years on this planet all the power to you.
It’s all about your perspective on how nothing matters. It’s not about being sad that everything will be in vain it’s abt living life on your terms and doing what you love without a care for other opinions since nothing matters

While it’s true that humans are driven by innate desires, I believe it is possible to detach ourselves from them, at least to a meaningful extent. The idea that we are entirely bound by our wants overlooks the power of conscious choice and self-awareness. Through practices like mindfulness, meditation, or even just personal growth, people can learn to manage or reduce their attachment to desires.

Detaching doesn't mean suppressing or eliminating all desires; rather, it’s about learning to not be ruled by them. Just because you want something doesn’t mean you have to chase it at all costs. People find fulfillment in letting go of certain goals or attachments and discovering peace in the present moment, instead of being constantly driven by what they lack.

Many philosophies, like Stoicism or Buddhism, emphasize the idea of overcoming attachment and learning to accept life as it is. It’s not about denying desire altogether, but about understanding that desires are fleeting and often lead to suffering if we cling to them too tightly. By practicing detachment, you can acknowledge those desires without letting them control your emotional state or happiness.

In essence, detachment doesn’t require abandoning desire completely—it’s about gaining mastery over them. You can still have wants, but they no longer dictate your sense of self-worth or dictate your actions. It’s about finding freedom from the constant cycle of wanting and needing more.
ChatGPT wrote this

ChatGPT wrote this
chatgpt didn’t write this, everything I wrote is authentic and reflects my own beliefs, I just want to encourage people to love their life’s and to detach form social norms, live life on their own terms

@AspiringMogger

Attachments

• IMG_0429.jpeg
    IMG_0429.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
ChatGPT wrote this
Also, while your ideology does involve some merit, it’s not entirely correct as I previously stated. Also Although I know this comment is irrelevant, for the sake of other people I would kindly siggest you delete this comment as it’s misleading and could give uncertainty to people who genuinely want to live their life to the fullest before everything ceases to exist

Last edited:
@Looksmax @Gargantuan @coispet BOTB hopemaxxing? Will help the community realize that their looks don’t define them and convince them to stop ropemaxxing. Even though it doesn’t necessarily help you look better it looks after your mental health. I think a lot more people need to see this please consider putting in botb for people looking for lifefuel. If this goes there it would most likely save lives. Help people realize life is a beautiful experience
@Master @Administrator forgot to mention