Nothing matters

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Everything matters but nothing matters with SUBHUMAN eye area.

Take me for example:
6'2, average/above average frame
Screenshot 20200726 110103

Screenshot 20200726 110149

wide palate.
Screenshot 20200726 110404

Im not totally boneless either :
Screenshot 20200725 183419

Now here comes the interesting part. Ratio copers on suicide watch btw.
My fwhr :1.9 yes
Measure it yourself if in doubt
Screenshot 20200726 111012

And many other ratios that are ideal or nearly ideal are all over this site but it would take me ages to collect each and every one.

But I'm still considered SUBHUMAN by many on this website and clearly that holds some truth. Now why is that ?

1. Eye area
2. Eye color
3 balding

Looks don't matter if eye are is bad. Eye area makes you look unique and have a striking aura among all the other sheep. In fact I'm starting to doubt women are even attracted to anything but tall blue/green compact ideal eye colored chads. Take the eye pill. Eyes mogs jaw,height,frame,penis, etc. Get good eye area or rope. It's over.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200726-110404.jpg
    Screenshot_20200726-110404.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5912, turkproducer and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8064, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
Screenshot 20200726 110404
s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200726-110404.jpg
    Screenshot_20200726-110404.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5912, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
”But I'm still considered SUBHUMAN by many on this website and clearly that holds some truth. Now why is that?”

Because many here often exaggerate how bad things really are?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Introvertednarc, buckchadley31 and 7 others
honestly bruh the body hair is disgusting.

balding and what looks to be a pretty poor pheno are also killers

not subhuman at all however

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4430
“Wide palate”

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel and Good_Little_Goy

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Bewusst
Just ban everyone that does this shit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Masstag

@Kingkellz bro tbh

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

Take me for example:
View attachment 544088
View attachment 544089
wide palate.
View attachment 544098

Im not totally boneless either :View attachment 544097

View attachment 544102

And many other ratios that are ideal or nearly ideal are all over this site but it would take me ages to collect each and every one.

But I'm still considered SUBHUMAN by many on this website and clearly that holds some truth. Now why is that ?

1. Eye area
2. Eye color
3 balding

Looks don't matter if eye are is bad. Eye area makes you look unique and have a striking aura among all the other sheep. In fact I'm starting to doubt women are even attracted to anything but tall blue/green compact ideal eye colored chads. Take the eye pill. Eyes mogs jaw,height,frame,penis, etc. Get good eye area or rope. It's over.
Whats trully killing you is that you look aged and give off a non fully healthy vibe.

When you start balding some other type of stuff starts to happen simultaneously and thats whats happening/happened to you.

Pretty sure you looked better a few years ago

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Good_Little_Goy
Well ur jaw isnt good from front either, its too round and bloated

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 7098, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
cat when squint
human when squint

eye area is very very important indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
His biggest problems are pheno and hair

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You had sex with normal girl so you mog me and other coping autists on this site

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Baldingman1998 and LowTierNormie

Take me for example:
View attachment 544088
View attachment 544089
wide palate.
View attachment 544098

Im not totally boneless either :View attachment 544097

View attachment 544102

1. Eye area
2. Eye color
3 balding

just go to Taban already, it will save your mind. And proceed to dermatologist afteward.

brb into my ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
I have said it over a hundred fucking times, you're a Chad irl and your only falio is your hair tbh, rest is above average. Fuck the retards on this forum who claim otherwise

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, buckchadley31, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others
Whats trully killing you is that you look aged and give off a non fully healthy vibe.

When you start balding some other type of stuff starts to happen simultaneously and thats whats happening/happened to you.

Pretty sure you looked better a few years ago
I think looking old and balding is the same. Like balding automatically makes you look aged without any other change

I have said it over a hundred fucking times, you're a Chad irl and your only falio is your hair tbh, rest is above average. Fuck the retards on this forum who claim otherwise
This 100%

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Very decent eye area. Easy fix with one or two surgeries.

@AbandonShip @Papabakvet @Mohamad @EternalLearner @CookiesAndCream @EverythingMaxxer @Simp @NormieWithBigPP @Captain_Collagen @Magnesium @Boots @Krezo @Mathafack @6ft1 @vexed @Kurwa @hopemaxxer @SexuallyAbusive @Aludin @Copemaxxing @Simone Nobili @Chico Chicowski @Mowb0102 @skooLX-aM @Pubertymaxxer3 @Normiefag @JackSparrow @Hashtaggolu @IncelsBraincels @alexjones @Spierdolony @friendly local @bladeeout @inceletto @Jagged0 @Newone @Roping Subhuman @IncelWithNoLuck @NoBonezForMoanz @xXx_sHrEK69_xXx @Germania @20Nobragger01 @Incoming @GreenHat500 @JamesHowlett @Chadlitecel @Baldingman1998 @tupadura @Basedprincess @Mouthbreath @DutchPrettyBoy @McShwick @Ass-ender @Gonthar @Infum @ThisLifeKillsMe @LukeGandyDepp @Zygomatic @Romnel @BalkanPig @RecessedPrettyboy @GraveMistake @slavcelchinceljawcel @Nisse @ggboyo @oogaboogame @japcel @Pussyslayer @Mr.cope @MentalCel666 @Bishop @wannabenormie @TeenagePharmacy @john2 @hebbewem @CopeKilla @animus @nastynas @Britishlooksmaxxer @HeavenAdmιn @Pedro Zanatta @Chinacurry @UltimateMan @CurryCel @Daw @Deus Soto @DoMoverPRETTYboy @Gazzamogga @Strike_Poseidon @rockndogs @Truemaxxer @buckchadley31 @fobos @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @toolateforme @Uglybrazilian @Jimsonbobson505 @CopeTilliRope @Finalchad @bonecel @SuicideBomber @FootLongDong @Tyrionlannistercel @Deathrasher42 @Edgar @VyvanseAreDelicious @Subhuman Philtrum @Dog face @mdshahdad_12 @Pillarman @Slayerullah @crosshold @Y2J97 @Zuvay @Vitruvian @Yuyevon @balding17yomanletcel @Easymoney100 @Sealing_Phoenix @dotacel @Patrick Baitman @MentalistKebab @ScramFranklin @ThatBoneStructure @AutisticBeaner @Jon12 @MoggableMaybe @Fraud @Chrono @Lars2210 @MadVisionary @Darkstrand @MoeZart @Syobevoli @Tony @Htobrother @THEMOGEE @turkproducer @Good_Little_Goy @sdmaster @Sasacm1 @LowTierNormie @Deliciadecu @wereqryan @Timelessbrah @MiroslavBulldosex @Alexanderr @ArvidGustavsson @FrothySolutions @EasternRightWinger15 @DarknLost @SirGey @fogdart @Ascensionrequired @Mr_Norwood @underwaterpipedreams @PenileFacialSurgery @DatGuyYouLike @mikeock @rightfulcel @wagie489 @FuckMyLife @oldcell @mulberrymolasses @Diogenes @Britcel @pakipassion @eyebrowsmaxxer @saltii131 @zygosisall @Guess What? @DesperadoRatado @Furious Dingleberry @flamboyant @bonesoverblood @Over @jewelsandtools @Lifeisgood72 @Shrek2OnDvD @Aman @maxlooks @a971 @hairyballscel @Pravum @themotherfucker @Mew92 @Alban @AussieCurry @SayNoToRotting @mauvais garçon @Mike95 @Giaco900 @needsolution @Chinese godfather778 @Chad1212 @Lightskinindian @Gorilla @IWantToMax @WillVisitGandy @Gritta @YellowDinosaur @Bustdown @Morgothos @Inscol @Eduardo DOV @NoHabloIngles @SociallyAwkward @Nosecel @Blackmannnns @Toth's thot @normieschmormie @Titbot @end @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @striderstorm @Chadologue @Janza @Time Travel @Terminator2009 @pisslord @fourteenhundredsix7 @Sale @flint69 @Achilles @Mewisthekey @mido the slayer @Itstime789 @garfyld @theREALbleachcel @BigBiceps @Torero @Slyfex8 @Hector @damnit @darkher @Lev Peshkov @highT @bossman @Phillybeard1996 @karbo @Hero of the Imperium @Dunkelheit @BrettyBoy @TheSavior @AlexUK @eyearea @Virgincel @eyebagcel @SikKunt @LooksmaxFanatic @imparatorluk @penis3 @zazzle @bebzon123 @BigBoy @GorLee @epiphany34 @umzazi @theA_rab @abmonger @LooksPSL @turbocuckcel_7000000 @ChestBrah @Jaime lannister @Goblin @Blackpill3d @OwlGod @Dr Shekelberg @Blackout.xl @Petsmart @cocainecowboy @Zygos4Life @thinwhiteduke @loan @jm10 @Chintuck22 @kaizercanfly @sandcelmuttcel @casadebanho @makowicz @godlikesz @Julius @RichardSpencel @Lifewasted @DesDes @reptiles @FatJattMofo @austrianvirgin @SolidSnake @Truth @Chadelite @RAITEIII @Pietrosiek @CsCurry @Yoyome99 @TRUE_CEL @Ritalincel @BrendioEEE

Thoughts?
You want my thoughts?

i thought i was special...

• So Sad
@AbandonShip @Papabakvet @Mohamad @EternalLearner @CookiesAndCream @EverythingMaxxer @Simp @NormieWithBigPP @Captain_Collagen @Magnesium @Boots @Krezo @Mathafack @6ft1 @vexed @Kurwa @hopemaxxer @SexuallyAbusive @Aludin @Copemaxxing @Simone Nobili @Chico Chicowski @Mowb0102 @skooLX-aM @Pubertymaxxer3 @Normiefag @JackSparrow @Hashtaggolu @IncelsBraincels @alexjones @Spierdolony @friendly local @bladeeout @inceletto @Jagged0 @Newone @Roping Subhuman @IncelWithNoLuck @NoBonezForMoanz @xXx_sHrEK69_xXx @Germania @20Nobragger01 @Incoming @GreenHat500 @JamesHowlett @Chadlitecel @Baldingman1998 @tupadura @Basedprincess @Mouthbreath @DutchPrettyBoy @McShwick @Ass-ender @Gonthar @Infum @ThisLifeKillsMe @LukeGandyDepp @Zygomatic @Romnel @BalkanPig @RecessedPrettyboy @GraveMistake @slavcelchinceljawcel @Nisse @ggboyo @oogaboogame @japcel @Pussyslayer @Mr.cope @MentalCel666 @Bishop @wannabenormie @TeenagePharmacy @john2 @hebbewem @CopeKilla @animus @nastynas @Britishlooksmaxxer @HeavenAdmιn @Pedro Zanatta @Chinacurry @UltimateMan @CurryCel @Daw @Deus Soto @DoMoverPRETTYboy @Gazzamogga @Strike_Poseidon @rockndogs @Truemaxxer @buckchadley31 @fobos @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @toolateforme @Uglybrazilian @Jimsonbobson505 @CopeTilliRope @Finalchad @bonecel @SuicideBomber @FootLongDong @Tyrionlannistercel @Deathrasher42 @Edgar @VyvanseAreDelicious @Subhuman Philtrum @Dog face @mdshahdad_12 @Pillarman @Slayerullah @crosshold @Y2J97 @Zuvay @Vitruvian @Yuyevon @balding17yomanletcel @Easymoney100 @Sealing_Phoenix @dotacel @Patrick Baitman @MentalistKebab @ScramFranklin @ThatBoneStructure @AutisticBeaner @Jon12 @MoggableMaybe @Fraud @Chrono @Lars2210 @MadVisionary @Darkstrand @MoeZart @Syobevoli @Tony @Htobrother @THEMOGEE @turkproducer @Good_Little_Goy @sdmaster @Sasacm1 @LowTierNormie @Deliciadecu @wereqryan @Timelessbrah @MiroslavBulldosex @Alexanderr @ArvidGustavsson @FrothySolutions @EasternRightWinger15 @DarknLost @SirGey @fogdart @Ascensionrequired @Mr_Norwood @underwaterpipedreams @PenileFacialSurgery @DatGuyYouLike @mikeock @rightfulcel @wagie489 @FuckMyLife @oldcell @mulberrymolasses @Diogenes @Britcel @pakipassion @eyebrowsmaxxer @saltii131 @zygosisall @Guess What? @DesperadoRatado @Furious Dingleberry @flamboyant @bonesoverblood @Over @jewelsandtools @Lifeisgood72 @Shrek2OnDvD @Aman @maxlooks @a971 @hairyballscel @Pravum @themotherfucker @Mew92 @Alban @AussieCurry @SayNoToRotting @mauvais garçon @Mike95 @Giaco900 @needsolution @Chinese godfather778 @Chad1212 @Lightskinindian @Gorilla @IWantToMax @WillVisitGandy @Gritta @YellowDinosaur @Bustdown @Morgothos @Inscol @Eduardo DOV @NoHabloIngles @SociallyAwkward @Nosecel @Blackmannnns @Toth's thot @normieschmormie @Titbot @end @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @striderstorm @Chadologue @Janza @Time Travel @Terminator2009 @pisslord @fourteenhundredsix7 @Sale @flint69 @Achilles @Mewisthekey @mido the slayer @Itstime789 @garfyld @theREALbleachcel @BigBiceps @Torero @Slyfex8 @Hector @damnit @darkher @Lev Peshkov @highT @bossman @Phillybeard1996 @karbo @Hero of the Imperium @Dunkelheit @BrettyBoy @TheSavior @AlexUK @eyearea @Virgincel @eyebagcel @SikKunt @LooksmaxFanatic @imparatorluk @penis3 @zazzle @bebzon123 @BigBoy @GorLee @epiphany34 @umzazi @theA_rab @abmonger @LooksPSL @turbocuckcel_7000000 @ChestBrah @Jaime lannister @Goblin @Blackpill3d @OwlGod @Dr Shekelberg @Blackout.xl @Petsmart @cocainecowboy @Zygos4Life @thinwhiteduke @loan @jm10 @Chintuck22 @kaizercanfly @sandcelmuttcel @casadebanho @makowicz @godlikesz @Julius @RichardSpencel @Lifewasted @DesDes @reptiles @FatJattMofo @austrianvirgin @SolidSnake @Truth @Chadelite @RAITEIII @Pietrosiek @CsCurry @Yoyome99 @TRUE_CEL @Ritalincel @BrendioEEE

Thoughts?
Are the 12 reacts really worth getting banned?

Are the 12 reacts really worth getting banned?
It's not ban worthy just a warning. Also worst case is temporary ban @AbandonShip did it multiple times in one day.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You look like a boomer in his late thrities. Even tho you're 21/22

You look like a boomer in his late thrities. Even tho you're 21/22
Yes but why??
Giphy 1

I think lack of hair gives the illusion of old age

• So Sad
your only problem is balding get a hair transplant in turkey and go slay