Nothing mogs like rich kids

Deleted member 20002

Deleted member 20002

Iron
Whenever you see one, they are all surrounded by prime stacys they have the best clothes and beautiful houses with supercars, it just mogs so hard.
On top of that they look like this:
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: IT NEVER BEGAN:blackpill:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, TrestIsBest, Corleone and 9 others
bringing kids to this world if you are poor is cruel and child abuse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Hikicel69, autistic_tendencies and 17 others
Yea probably you can imagine the dad married (bred with) a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20002
my future son tbh
means that imma fuck some blue eyed stacy

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TrestIsBest, Yerico7 and 2 others
Not to mention it usually means low IQ children cause the parents weren’t smart enough to get rich. We should all support eugenics.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, TrestIsBest, Yerico7 and 5 others
Whenever you see one, they are all surrounded by prime stacys they have the best clothes and beautiful houses with supercars, it just mogs so hard.
On top of that they look like this:
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: IT NEVER BEGAN:blackpill:

one thing is for sure, someone who has everything handed on a plate will have no good qualities as a man, they have no mentality, obviously this is a stretch but if mike tyson was born into wealth he wouldnt be a menace he is today and he wouldnt have had that drive to get to where he got

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 15827
Not to mention it usually means low IQ children cause the parents weren’t smart enough to get rich. We should all support eugenics.
Women are the first eugenics enthusiast, dont worry

Lol rich kids sure mog huh
*posts picture of aryan chadlord*

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
one thing is for sure, someone who has everything handed on a plate will have no good qualities as a man, they have no mentality, obviously this is a stretch but if mike tyson was born into wealth he wouldnt be a menace he is today and he wouldnt have had that drive to get to where he got
I agree but who really cares about qualities in this shallow world? Looks and IQ are everything

Yep EVERYTHING is genetics people cope with BUT MUH HARD WORKKKK:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and valhalar
His dad probably married a stacy cuz he's rich so it's so common, even in "ugly" countries, rich neighborhoods are full of chads.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
I agree but who really cares about qualities in this shallow world? Looks and IQ are everything

thats true you arent wrong but just because the world is full of vanity and other negative qualities doesnt mean you have to go full retard and join them too, not saying dont work on yourself but stuff like surgeries and stuff is going too far imo, im chasing my own good physique, good size and leanness and the beauty is no one can take it from me, when you beg wealth and use a lambo to give you confidence or wear a designer brand you are using another persons name to make yourself feel validated, a good physique is the peak of confidence any human will ever feel imo

• +1
Reactions: brianxx and Kingcel32
People respect effort and perseverance, and that’s not something that’s can be bought or be born with.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx
Oh shut up. The biggest gangsters in this world usually always grew up poor.

It's true , none of my problems would exist if I wasn't born into a UK council slum. Just an upper middle class background would suffice for an easy and carefree life (y)

Oh shut up. The biggest gangsters in this world usually always grew up poor.
name one who grew up in our generation, the game is fixed you can't start from zero and become something anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20002
name one who grew up in our generation, the game is fixed you can't start from zero and become something anymore
Internet has ruined everything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 5815
Lol, there aren't any gangsters from your generation yet. You're much too young. They'll rear their heads eventually, from the 3rd world squalor.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Evens high school the most popular person is usually loaded. Wealth is health