nothing more i hate then ugly fucks tht try in school

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
if they were chads then i wouldnt care but its the fact they study completely oblivious about how subhuman they are.

they think there superior to someone else purely because of their grades lmfao even tho get looksmogged into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Ritalincel, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Which nerd IQmogged your curry ass?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, SayNoToRotting, Ritalincel and 9 others
Which nerd IQmogged your curry ass?

i could care less about ppl iq mogging me, alot do.

i just hate how they think their the shit just because they get good grades even though their ugly

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and ElliotRodgerJr
Over for you honestly. Without good grades and good job how will you afford SURGERY.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
They are deluded if they think they're superior for memorizing useless information.

Negroid being smart isn't easy I spend atleast 3 hours a day on my fucking classes.
Moneymaxx is one of the ways out. You're just jealous that the truecels found it out before you did :lul:

They are deluded if they think they're superior for memorizing useless information.

b-b-b--b--uttttt im a valedictorian bro
Negroid being smart isn't easy I spend atleast 3 hours a day on my fucking classes.
Moneymaxx is one of the ways out. You're just jealous that the truecels found it out before you did :lul:
says 2/10 subhuman , i bet ur one of those studycels.

im not gunna blackpill u since ur still young

Fuark school brah,
I focus on looksmaxing and in school I just do dumb shit

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
if they were chads then i wouldnt care but its the fact they study completely oblivious about how subhuman they are.

they think there superior to someone else purely because of their grades lmfao even tho get looksmogged into oblivion.
Youre a complete retard if you think they are bluepilled they arent stupid and understand looks matter.

I just got by in college. When I actually applied myself, I made Dean's list. It's good to have a piece of paper and it is in computer technology, so not completely useless. I might go back and get my bachelor's.

no amount of studying will grant me a jb

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

over for retard subhumancels. cant even be smart

Lolz

I knew looks mattered back then but I still tried really hard in school because I believed I could eventually win girls over with a good job. Now I know about betabuxxing.

im a milf hunter so i can't relate

except that high school is a joke and anybody can do well in it

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
*Except. And by the way, jackass, I’m doing academically well in high school.
die fat nigger you're too lazy to looksmaxx how would you have any motivation to do good in school.
Let us careermaxx in peace tbh

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and ChoSeungHui
lol the funniest people irl look like this Just naturally funny people. They don't even have to say anything to be funny just looking at them is funny

Attachments

• 1557466820856.png
    1557466820856.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 1
die fat nigger you're too lazy to looksmaxx how would you have any motivation to do good in school.
Let us careermaxx in peace tbh
Shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dude420, Insomniac and Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: Insomniac