Nothing more pathetic than…

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

will rope if bimax doesn't ascend me
Making male model edits, genuinely some of the saddest shit I’ve seen, this is coming from one of the biggest incel rotters known to man btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hxssan, Aero, fuse and 4 others
We live in a gigachad worshipping world so you have to either submit or go ER.

Very pathetic hobby imo

I know right, and they're arguing about who 'mogs', it's literally life or death for them

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Making male model edits, genuinely some of the saddest shit I’ve seen, this is coming from one of the biggest incel rotters known to man btw.
true. faggots.org behavior

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Chico mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fxckz and Darkeningstar
I know right, and they're arguing about who 'mogs', it's literally life or death for them
They are all teenagers as soon u enter ur 20s wageslave pill will hit like a train and all this bs will be pathetic to you

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and <6PSLcel
OP... if you wanted Edits, then get straight to the point next time

And of course how can we forget King of Appeal:

Very pathetic hobby imo
It really isn't. I don't have an ego pretending that I'm the dude in the edit. But especially ascension edits like Salludon's make me happy.
To see a dude who understood :blackpill:, and then did what was needed to profit in such a society. It makes me feel good

@Mealworm @lowiqNormie
You guys don't understand life at all. You are confining yourselves, to act in accordance with how others act.
You'll realise one day that a nihilistic approach to life hasn't benefitted you. And then you will let loose. But by then you would've wasted a lot of it.

I work too, and I'm finishing up University, so I'm speaking from experience. I had limited myself earlier in my life