Nothing pisses me off more than sluts entering half-arsed relationships with normies

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
When I see some normie oofy doofy type guy who's head over heels in love with some bitch with 20 % enthusiasm, it makes my blood boil. And I'll tell you why.

1. Those foids are being deceptive about their intentions and motivations. Essentially lying to their poor pitiful cuck "boyfriends."
2. They know that they only see it as a temporary "chapter" until they get bored or something better comes along while the oofy doofy is probably already picturing marriage and kids in his head. Again, lying to him and wasting his time.
3. The guys are too over the top delusional to understand what's going on or recognize her luke-warm interest. They probably think that she actually legitimately likes them that way or that they just gotta try harder.
4. Other women around them know exactly what's going on and yet they just play along and collectively enable each other to continue pulling this show.

8c5C.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alesund, helpmegod, Deleted member 19530 and 20 others
Everyone around them knows tho, even guys :ogre:

It's just something everyone plays along to not hurt the feelings of the oofydoofycels.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadethnic101, Deleted member and 4 others
while the oofy doofy is probably already picturing marriage and kids in his head.
I doubt it, most men get into "relationships" just for the sex, if they were good looking enough to just pump and dump, they would do it, but very few have the required looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadethnic101, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
When I see some normie oofy doofy type guy who's head over heels in love with some bitch with 20 % enthusiasm, it makes my blood boil. And I'll tell you why.

1. Those foids are being deceptive about their intentions and motivations. Essentially lying to their poor pitiful cuck "boyfriends."
2. They know that they only see it as a temporary "chapter" until they get bored or something better comes along while the oofy doofy is probably already picturing marriage and kids in his head. Again, lying to him and wasting his time.
3. The guys are too over the top delusional to understand what's going on or recognize her luke-warm interest. They probably think that she actually legitimately likes them that way or that they just gotta try harder.
4. Other women around them know exactly what's going on and yet they just play along and collectively enable each other to continue pulling this show.

8c5C.gif

Damn bro :feelsbadman: have some flashbacks reading this. Glad I found this website and you guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Alesund, helpmegod, RAITEIII and 8 others
The limbic system is a powerful thing. The "she's the one bro" mentality is a sad sight to see. The normie is brainwashed by his own hormones.

They don't understand that there is always a better chad out there. Better looking, higher status, bigger and more capable than the normie. The slut always has the temptation in the back of her mind. She will make every effort to lock down a chad, even if there is no security and the chance of failure is 95℅.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Biiyo03 and phukmikehok
I doubt it, most men get into "relationships" just for the sex, if they were good looking enough to just pump and dump, they would do it, but very few have the required looks level.
I did discuss this to someone on dms and indeed these normies lie to the woman that he's her boyfriend, then tells his friends away from her back that she is his FWB.

I knew this happened a few times at uni to a few couples and this made the girl insecure and angry.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Gonthar
OP I’ve also seen this play out many times, but always wondered what the women get out of it? Doesn’t it just feel like an absolute chore having to spend time with a partner you’re not very attracted to?

Plus all that deception you describe takes effort.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ifyouwannabemylover
OP I’ve also seen this play out many times, but always wondered what the women get out of it? Doesn’t it just feel like an absolute chore having to spend time with a partner you’re not very attracted to?

Plus all that deception you describe takes effort.
probably just killing boredom and farming validation while they wait for something better. but even then it seems like it's not worth it whatsoever. I don't get it either.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and APJ
Atleast these oofydoofies get more action that high t alpha .org “chadlites”

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, phukmikehok and Ethniframementalcel
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Ethniframementalcel

8c5C.gif

Bro can you give me your analysis to why this all happens in the first place. Why does a girl target these kinds of men first?

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Bro can you give me your analysis to why this all happens in the first place. Why does a girl target these kinds of men first?
already addressed this two posts above but essentially I really don't get it either. maybe a lot of women know that there aren't too many attractive men around for them so they agree to these luke warm bullshit relationships with dudes that they're not really feeling and end up somewhat emotionally invested. hence they even last quite a bit sometimes. feel like I'd rather be single if I was in that position. but I'm not a bitch so perhaps I just can't fully comprehend what's going on there.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Johanjohan, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
already addressed this two posts above but essentially I really don't get it either. maybe a lot of women know that there aren't too many attractive men around for them so they agree to these luke warm bullshit relationships with dudes that they're not really feeling and end up somewhat emotionally invested. hence they even last quite a bit sometimes. feel like I'd rather be single if I was in that position. but I'm not a bitch so perhaps I just can't fully comprehend what's going on there.
Girls hate being alone, they need attention and validation in every second of their existence. Sure a good looking guy would be nice… but he’s also higher maintenance, oh well whatever, an oofy doofy will do it too

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Johanjohan, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
I did discuss this to someone on dms and indeed these normies lie to the woman that he's her boyfriend, then tells his friends away from her back that she is his FWB.

I knew this happened a few times at uni to a few couples and this made the girl insecure and angry.
Faking a relationship with a foid just for sex is pretty based ngl. I'd do that too, but these whores don't even find me attractive enough to date.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod and Ethniframementalcel
She wants a pawn to manipulate and use for validation until a Chad comes along. That's what it all boils down too. Just cause you're in a relationship doesn't mean she'll ever be physically attracted nor respect you. You might as well be the fumbling TV sitcom dad to her.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Gaia262 and Danish_Retard
Faking a relationship with a foid just for sex is pretty based ngl. I'd do that too, but these whores don't even find me attractive enough to date.
How is that based? It's immoral.

So are women in general. They deserve to be emotionally fucked with and treated like shit lol

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Chadethnic101 and Ethniframementalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Johanjohan
Girls hate being alone, they need attention and validation in every second of their existence. Sure a good looking guy would be nice… but he’s also higher maintenance, oh well whatever, an oofy doofy will do it too
Legit, they also like being in relationships so they can gossip drama with their friends

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Really not hard to understand at all, considering lots of attractive men do the exact same thing. Reverse the roles with a chad or chadlite and becky and its obvious that its just something people do for some external validation and a temporary fuck buddy

• +1
Really not hard to understand at all, considering lots of attractive men do the exact same thing. Reverse the roles with a chad or chadlite and becky and its obvious that its just something people do for some external validation and a temporary fuck buddy
Attractive males are rare so most girls will never be able to lock one down

However I see some decent looking guys with ugly girls, those guys are probably different from us and dont focus as much on looks jfl

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, RAITEIII and Xangsane
Attractive males are rare so most girls will never be able to lock one down
Yeah man, exactly, that's my point. It's literally the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Johanjohan
says alot about how shitty most women are personality wise.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Ye it's immoral but I get the feeling you view women with rose glasses, blackpilled at how men act towards women and bluepilled at how women act towards men.

• So Sad
Ye it's immoral but I get the feeling you view women with rose glasses, blackpilled at how men act towards women and bluepilled at how women act towards men.
What makes you think that?

What makes you think that?
Your posts focus alot more on men fucking women over than vice versa... on a forum that shows the reality of female nature.

• +1
Your posts focus alot more on men fucking women over than vice versa... on a forum that shows the reality of female nature.
Women fuck over men a lot too, like my last girlfriend.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
What did she do? If you don't mind.
I made lots of threads on her, and she was the only girl I slept with.

She's half Indian, lives with a white single mother, and told too many lies to me about Islam, her relationship with family, and faked being HQNP

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back