nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I look so much better and fits my look best.
Starve yourself or it’s just over for you.

Calories are the enemy; skinny is the goal. Eat less, fit more.

Start by making your meals size zero. Think your body’s perfect? Try starving for a while; it’s the best diet you’ll ever get.

Harsh but true 💋

Losing weight is just eating less. Stop being a fat fuck or just kill yourself.

I was already skinny but I’ve just gone on ozempic I recommend it for fat chubs like you trying to lose weight and for dainty leanmaxxed cuties like me to maintain it a caloric deifict.

Eating is for uglies, if you don’t blast ozempic, every bite you take is a step away from the figure you’re starving for. Choose wisely, muscle gym rats cucks / fat fucks

Anyways hope my leanmaxx tips and motivation helped you on your journey to not being an ugly muscular orc or a fat fuck that need to be jailed for being fat and forced to starve in there.💓💓💓🖕🖕🖕

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, shieldzz, Xangsane and 17 others
femboy ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, niqfan625, mathis and 12 others
ur a girl nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Gay ass faggot minded high esterogen type shit kys nigga youre telling teens to fuck their faces up

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, mathis, watah and 3 others
If you can’t eat whatever you want and stay in a good shape

Your genetics are inferior. You should rope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, mathis, arabcelxxx and 6 others
Gay ass faggot minded high esterogen type shit kys nigga youre telling teens to fuck their faces up
Height and frame too, literally doing irreverable damage

Complete garbage advice, don't listen to this retard JFL. Fix your diet first and then cut, completely remove processed sugars from your diet and cutting will be so much easier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, TUSSELEIF, dbva and 1 other person
Complete garbage advice, don't listen to this retard JFL. Fix your diet first and then cut, completely remove processed sugars from your diet and cutting will be so much easier.
fax especially if ur still developing eat high protein strong nutritional diet but be active so your not fat. starve maxxing as a teen will just turn u into a gay femboy

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
If you can’t eat whatever you want and stay in a good shape

Your genetics are inferior. You should rope.
based and eating fast food while looking like a twink theory:feelshehe:

Paddock 1

go and starve yourself while i fuck your mother and crack your fathers skull open like a walnut with my 2 fingers nigga

90kg+ lean is law, otherwise perish forever

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, lowiqNormie and Newday*V3
needed this. bouta end myself cuz i cant stand it no more. find it easier than a small calorie deficit anyway

Start by making your meals size zero. Think your body’s perfect? Try starving for a while; it’s the best diet you’ll ever get.

Harsh but true 💋

I was already skinny but I’ve just gone on ozempic I recommend it for fat chubs like you trying to lose weight and for dainty leanmaxxed cuties like me to maintain it a caloric deifict.

Eating is for uglies, if you don’t blast ozempic, every bite you take is a step away from the figure you’re starving for. Choose wisely, muscle gym rats cucks / fat fucks

Anyways hope my leanmaxx tips and motivation helped you on your journey to not being an ugly muscular orc or a fat fuck that need to be jailed for being fat and forced to starve in there.💓💓💓🖕🖕🖕
NIGGA YOUR ABOUT TO DIE

• JFL
Reactions: cmstormhox
op:

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpeg
    IMG_0156.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and ineonx

Harsh but true 💋

You have an eating disorder. :lul:

How tho im addicted to sugar

• +1
How tho im addicted to sugar
Don't go cold turkey, start out slowly by gradually avoiding added sugars, choosing fresh over packaged, using natural sugar substitutes, high protein breakfasts (source your protein and dairy well), sleep more, etc..

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Thinspo/proana is going to revitalize on this forum since they banned it on Tumblr and you can't even search those terms on YouTube

• So Sad
Nah bro, 11-12% is the best BF, have some muscle , where good fitted clothes. That's the goal, not some overly lean dude. I admit being 11-12 is lean and "skinny" but starving yourself will just give you a shit body In the end. As a natty, being too lean is t worth the squeeze. Not to mention you will look like a twig in clothes, even if shirtless you look like a ripped dude.

Harsh but true 💋

truth i’m 6”5 at 69kg my cheeks are hollow but i look anorexic

Harsh but true 💋

This guy gets it a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips 💋

Harsh but true 💋

you definitely don’t have a drop of muscle on your body bro:lul::lul:

truth i’m 6”5 at 69kg my cheeks are hollow but i look anorexic
exactly bro girls don’t want a fucking twig no matter how hollow your cheeks are. a boney ass body is not at all appealing to women

• +1
Reactions: zub111

Harsh but true 💋

1000 calories a day only protein and healthy fats to healthmax

Ur talking like a13 yr female with a ed

exactly bro girls don’t want a fucking twig no matter how hollow your cheeks are. a boney ass body is not at all appealing to women
i mean it depends on the frame , i have a really weirdly long clavicle but small waist so it don’t look like a twink but you can still see my ribs jfl

i mean it depends on the frame , i have a really weirdly long clavicle but small waist so it don’t look like a twink but you can still see my ribs jfl
what bf% are you?

Harsh but true 💋

stfu r9k fag
have fun fucking your puberty and enjoy hair loss