Nothing will make a woman leave you faster than if you have erectile dysfunction

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Doesn't matter how well the date went or how attracted to you she is. If you can't get fully hard and fuk her good the first time she will ghost you because you couldn't perform and move on asap to the next guy. She won't accept any excuses like you're nervous or you drank too much alcohol. On the other hand if you fuk her good she will come back again and again. You better make sure you're either on a nofap streak or taking ED meds the first time you bang a girl if there's any risk of you not getting fully hard, I speak from experience.

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook and halloweed
what if youre chad

Doesn't matter how well the date went or how attracted to you she is. If you can't get fully hard and fuk her good the first time she will ghost you because you couldn't perform and move on asap to the next guy. On the other hand if you fuk her good she will come back again and again. You better make sure you're either on a nofap streak or taking ED meds the first time you bang a girl if there's any risk of you not getting fully hard, I speak from experience.
Agree speaking from experience.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
Ofc.

Same way a man would leave a woman if her pussy was a gaping hole which wouldn't cause any pleasure or sensation.

• +1
Reactions: username1000 and halloweed
Agree speaking from experience.
There is nothing more embarrassing I've ever experienced than being next to a woman who wants to fuk you and your dick won't get hard. You feel like a beta cuck and you know she views you like one too, no way out of that situation.

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook