I guess the only real virgin truecel is dbdr jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Arcturus, Deleted member 16275 and 11 others
Just be fakecel bro

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Nick.Harte and Splinter901
I literally don't know any of these niggers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 16275, whiteissuperior and 4 others
When you reach 10k posts on PSL forums a succubus immediately appears and gets creampied by you
true story

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 16275, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
ER mogs, died a khv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 2 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, stevielake, Deleted member 31497 and 11 others
1703588 200w

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 22918, Splinter901 and 1 other person
ITV isn't virgin? wtf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ShowerMaxxing, Splinter901 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
What about Kent, St. Blackops2cel and Hamlossus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, bloomercel and poopoohead
Ugly men tend to become introverts because of repeated rejection. You are just listing a bunch of ugly men that are exceptions to that rule, and they became extroverts for unknown reasons, but most commonly they had large families.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Most of those guys are scripted characters pushing an agenda.

2A91F7CC 9B63 44B2 8BE3 3B4415701235

B4B706D9 D878 4951 9291 13A94553B4D7

I suspect FaceandLMS is also Jay Z, which is why he took a break from youtube. If you’ve seen his pictures he looks just like him. Their names also sync up in numerology.

0048E1C5 D68D 4D07 8BD2 47B356C5E8CC

This shit IS NOT a coincidence.

Attachments

• DC3AB2BC-3FA2-41DA-992F-37DD3F291F0F.jpeg
    DC3AB2BC-3FA2-41DA-992F-37DD3F291F0F.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 23558, Amnesia and 6 others
Most of those guys are scripted characters pushing an agenda.

View attachment 2330491
View attachment 2330492

View attachment 2330495

I suspect FaceandLMS is also Jay Z, which is why he took a break from youtube. If you’ve seen his pictures he looks just like him. Their names also sync up in numerology.

View attachment 2330500

This shit IS NOT a coincidence.
I also exposed the Blackpill and Elliot Rodger as nothing more than satanic agenda in my other thread.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Squirtoutmabooty, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

exposing Elliot Rodger

he is still alive as a woman

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
What do those things mean?
it’s gematria, the sorcery the Jews use to bend and write reality.

If the numbers line up, there’s a connection.

It’s the reason celebrities are given weird names and stage names and other shit. They play everything by the numbers.

There are other numbers too, but I blocked them out because it’s like putting together a puzzle. You only focus on the connections and piece everything back together.

here’s another example:

8416A7FB FA17 4D49 8B91 44994B5FC328

another one:

C3614731 CECD 430D 82FE 24E7170FF607

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Jason Voorhees
it’s gematria, the sorcery the Jews use to bend and write reality.

If the numbers line up, there’s a connection.

It’s the reason celebrities are given weird names and stage names and other shit. They play everything by the numbers.

There are other numbers too, but I blocked them out because it’s like putting together a puzzle. You only focus on the connections and piece everything back together.

here’s another example:

View attachment 2338257

another one:

View attachment 2338258
I have been on political forums for almost 4 years and this is the first time I have heard of this. I tip my hat to you sfcel conspiracy theorist

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
I also exposed the Blackpill and Elliot Rodger as nothing more than satanic agenda in my other thread.
And what about the most recent psyop Jake Davison?

Do u think it was a psyop? If so why

Pretty sure he was a virgin
Just like ER he only lightly browsed Blackpill and hardy ever posted. Davison had a power lifter physique and a good face all he had to do was go on a cut and groom to be HTN

He was known to have mental health issues and yet someone sold him guns, just like how that la 60yo shooter lugged multiple bags of ammo and guns unnoticed

Last edited:
Just like ER he only lightly browsed Blackpill and hardy ever posted. Davison had a power lifter physique and a good face all he had to do was go on a cut and groom to be HTN
It's weird it goes for all the incel shooters. The Toronto guy apparently only posted on 4chan which has nothing to do with lookism or incels. All of them seem so fake for some reason.

I don't doubt er was real. You can't make up someone to be autistic. Also how do u know he hardly posted

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ShowerMaxxing

He was known to have mental health issues and yet someone sold him guns, just like how that la 60yo shooter lugged multiple bags of ammo and guns unnoticed
Nah he was definitely an incel. He was kinda weird looking and seemed very autistic/retarded and generally just stupid and unintelligent. The only thing that's weird is how he was able to get a gun

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It's weird it goes for all the incel shooters. The Toronto guy apparently only posted on 4chan which has nothing to do with lookism or incels. All of them seem so fake for some reason.

I don't doubt er was real. You can't make up someone to be autistic. Also how do u know he hardly posted
IMG 3124
I dont know if he was act on forums, just says he subbed to itv and weeks before the shooting he was rambling about it and made vids. Just seems kind of strange to bring up right beforehand

View attachment 2379216
I dont know if he was act on forums, just says he subbed to itv and weeks before the shooting he was rambling about it and made vids. Just seems kind of strange to bring up right beforehand
I hate how these retards blame shooters on the blackpill or incel community. All of these people did what they did because of how they were born and their own personal life experiences. If incels and the blackpill didn't exist on the internet they would've done it anyway

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Pikabro
Do u think it was a psyop? If so why

Pretty sure he was a virgin

im sure he was scripted as well, I have yet to decode him though.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I hate how these retards blame shooters on the blackpill or incel community. All of these people did what they did because of how they were born and their own personal life experiences. If incels and the blackpill didn't exist on the internet they would've done it anyway
Blackpill spaces can be the final push over the edge but you aren’t going to have well adjusted and desired men go ER just because of a negative forum. Getting cyberbullied to oblivion is a woman thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Scott Beierle

St hamudi
Facelms
Inceltv
Eggy
Onreoman
Todd thundercock
@BrendioEEE

I guess the only real virgin truecel is dbdr jfl
Almost like anyone can get sex if they try hard enough jfl

They did it cause they obviously had no strong male role model growing up. Hence they’re weak emotional men, acting on impulse. That explains black crime rates - fatherless men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457