• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
u are wrong on so many levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 19766
u are wrong on so many levels

View attachment 1908893
Nope, Danny Devito was 5.3 psl when he was young. He’s not trucel, he’s a short fat balding man, which is funny to normies, normies are disgusted by actual deformed trucels who never had a chance due to craniofacial development.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, LampPostPrime, rand anon and 2 others
In the series where the writers have include truecels (Big Bag Theory etc) by the third season the fans always pressure the writers to give the truecel a girl friend.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 19766
Nope, Danny Devito was 5.3 psl when he was young. He’s not trucel, he’s a short fat balding man, which is funny to normies, normies are disgusted by actual deformed trucels who never had a chance due to craniofacial development.
it can't be that bad. Pm, ill give u legit looksmaxxing advice bro

In the series where the writers have include truecels (Big Bag Theory etc) by the third season the fans always pressure the writers to give the truecel a girl friend.
that nerdy Amy girl is the definition of a true femcel. extremely repulsive

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Clearly you've never watched this movie

Clearly you've never watched this movie

Again, none of them are deformed or at least as deformed as I am. Even if I were funny people would still be too repulsed to look at me on a movie screen

U look decent here. Need to take good pictures and stop making weird fucking faces. Fixing teeth is a must though.

View attachment 1908905

Ryan Gosling max.
That’s not legit looksmaxxing advice this sounds like normie bluepill cope. It’s over for me admit it

those dudes are way uglier than u

maxresdefault.jpg

18534cf8c40dd6fa314098dda5632b89--steve-buscemi-famous-faces.jpg

MV5BMjI3MjI0NjAzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTAxNTE5OQ@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
stop coping there are some legit subhumans out there
latest

@bignosesmallchin stop crying u mog me to death

Kinda true his actual face is decent. FACE is end of day most important

I saw Matilda recently and he played an alright looking dark triad boomer on it. He had more hair tho. His main problem was just being short. His chubbiness actually fit with the grimy Italian dark triad boomer type vibe

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Dr. Taub on House MD