Noticing my habits slipping

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
Been committed to gymmaxxing, eating clean, staying away from sugar, etc… for a while now. But I’ve slowly stopped caring, don’t get me wrong I’m still a disciplined person, but I don’t have the same sense of incentive that I had before.

In these months, I’ve barely spoken to any foids at all, I feel depressed and can’t stop romanticising anything that will be a detriment to my progress (alcohol, sugar, gaming, etc…).

There have been soo many times where I’ve stopped and asked myself, “what the fuck is even the point?”. This shit just feels like cope in of itself, deep down I know I’m limited by my underlying bone-structure but I delude myself into thinking that “anyone can become a chad”.

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Been committed to gymmaxxing, eating clean, staying away from sugar, etc… for a while now. But I’ve slowly stopped caring, don’t get me wrong I’m still a disciplined person, but I don’t have the same sense of incentive that I had before.

In these months, I’ve barely spoken to any foids at all, I feel depressed and can’t stop romanticising anything that will be a detriment to my progress (alcohol, sugar, gaming, etc…).

There have been soo many times where I’ve stopped and asked myself, “what the fuck is even the point?”. This shit just feels like cope in of itself, deep down I know I’m limited by my underlying bone-structure but I delude myself into thinking that “anyone can become a chad”.
it's so hard to stay motivated
everything is so tiresome

frl
i stoped gymmaxxing a couple of days ago
now im prob gonna go back after i feel like i gained too much weight

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
frl
i stoped gymmaxxing a couple of days ago
now im prob gonna go back after i feel like i gained too much weight
Gonna gymmax again tonight, I think the problem is loneliness

• +1