Novaldex makes me feel like a god

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I was having sore.nipples from the 500mg test 50mg anadrol and 20mg dianabol so yesterday i popped a 10mg novaldex to reduce my estrogen and oh my god it felt so amazing.
I felt stronger, hornier and more rage.
Like it enhanced the testosterone effects.
I used to feel like a cuck withouth the novaldex and i was about to the gyno but now the nipple soreness is cured and i feel like a viril bull

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 46727, klip11 and 2 others
@WishIwasChico @bobtheflowerpot @SoundnVision

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 46727 and WishIwasChico
Arimidex bhai and I take it when my nips get swollen
Good shit.
I was having sore nips from dianabol but now it went away.
Also i feel better emotioanlly and physically, estrogen is such faggot hormone lol

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Mirin bro, told you it’s was your estrogen.

Happy you’re back now.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ConfusedBolivian
Good shit.
I was having sore nips from dianabol but now it went away.
Also i feel better emotioanlly and physically, estrogen is such faggot hormone lol
Estrogen just makes you feel so emotional and shit jfl fuck estrogen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme and WishIwasChico
What would happen if you took an AI but your estrogen isn't high? I am tempted to pop one just to see what happens

I have arimadex btw

I told you to take this shit before you got sides bro if you already get sides before taking AI its over.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and ConfusedBolivian
What would happen if you took an AI but your estrogen isn't high? I am tempted to pop one just to see what happens

I have arimadex btw
Low estrogen is bad for health and can affect muscle gains, also low estrogen makes you have ED and low libido, more risk of osteoporosis, hair and skin problems, etc.
Estrogen is good and necessary but in moderation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46727
I told you to take this shit before you got sides bro if you already get sides before taking AI its over.
I dont have sude but i was starting to feel my nipples weird

I'm on week #3 of 500mg test + 500iu HCG and started noticing sensitive nipple since a week ago. (I think the HCG is the cause since I inject test daily and not weekly, plus i'm still so early into the cycle for the test to have reached its high stead-state yet.)

My natural e2 level was already high pre-cycle (152), so it's no suprise that hcg pushed me over the normal range (although I haven't done bloods to confirm, just speaking based on the estrogen sides)

I began popping 12.5mg ED Aromasin since yesterday and my nipples are still sensitive

I'm thinking of popping the AI daily till the sides subside, and then reduce it to twice weekly and eventually one a week till end of cycle (unless e2 gets high again)

Thoughts on my approach?

@ConfusedBolivian @WishIwasChico

Doing test + HCG is a common noob mistake, leave HCG for the pct time.
The estrogen raise is cause by the test, do 10mg novaldex or 0.5mg arimidex and you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
de donde compras bro

En la farmacia no más, viene con el nombre de tamoxifeno 10mg
solamente eso? quiero buscar algo para aumentar la testo aparte de reducir el estrogeno

tengo que hacer esto en secreto también xd

solamente eso? quiero buscar algo para aumentar la testo aparte de reducir el estrogeno

tengo que hacer esto en secreto también xd
Proviron

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Doing test + HCG is a common noob mistake, leave HCG for the pct time.
The estrogen raise is cause by the test, do 10mg novaldex or 0.5mg arimidex and you will be fine

What's wrong with doing HCG throughout cycle?

Also, how do you know the e2 spike is due to Test and not HCG?

What's wrong with doing HCG throughout cycle?

Also, how do you know the e2 spike is due to Test and not HCG?
Doing HCG while shutting down ur testicles with every inywction you take is completely contrary and it is the same as not using the HCG in the first place.
Also 500mg test is a very high dose so almost all males will have estrogen imbalances with this high dose of test.

Doing HCG while shutting down ur testicles with every inywction you take is completely contrary and it is the same as not using the HCG in the first place.
Also 500mg test is a very high dose so almost all males will have estrogen imbalances with this high dose of test.

HCG maintains testicular function which is why I take it.

Also, does that mean AI is pretty much needed throughout cycle then and not just when sides appear?

HCG maintains testicular function which is why I take it.

Also, does that mean AI is pretty much needed throughout cycle then and not just when sides appear?
HCG maintains testicular function but u dont have testicular function when you re on cycle and HCG doesnt have effect on ur balls during cycle it doesnt work that way.
And yes you need AI if you run high doses of aromatizing steroids like testosterone.
It is always better to do bloodwork to have hormones checked and a protocolo to manage estrogen with bloodwork but for many of us with a low dose novaldex or aromas in it will be enough to fight the estrogen

Nolva is best it kills gyno.
Never use AI for gyno

Why no ai for gyno?
Because Ai lowers estrogen in the whole of your body.
Nolva just stops estrogen binding to the nipple, it doesn't lower overall estrogen levels

• +1