• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
How tall are you ?

Get a ruler and measure it at the mirror ninba

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1680, Arkantos and 2 others
OP You're brain dead for the following reasons

1. You don't know how to spell interpupillary distance (IPD) properly, it's spelt wrong even in your custom title.
2. You don't know how to measure IPD properly , you can't get an accurate measurement with a ruler. There's a method that can give you an estimate but I think you're too incapable of performing it properly.
3. If you actually had 80 mm IPD you'd look disfigured.

2-Table1-1.png

Look at the 2nd row, it's a Japanese patient's IPD who suffered from hypertelorism (eyes too far apart), they had surgery to have their eyes put closer together. She had 5 mm less than your supposed IPD and had to have surgery.

I'd take an estimate and say your actual IPD is somewhere in the 67 - 70 mm range.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 1680, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person

1. You don't know how to spell interpupillary distance (IPD) properly, it's spelt wrong even in your custom title.
2. You don't know how to measure IPD properly , you can't get an accurate measurement with a ruler. There's a method that can give you an estimate but I think you're too incapable of performing it properly.

2-Table1-1.png
What do you think my idp is?

EA836D0A F05F 4FD5 AA0E 842EBE79F84D

2-Table1-1.png

Look at the 2nd row, it's a Japanese patient's IPD who suffered from hypertelorism (eyes too far apart), they had surgery to have their eyes put closer together. She had 5 mm less than your supposed IPD and had to have surgery.

I'd take an estimate and say your actual IPD is somewhere in the 67 - 70 mm range.
Why does the ruler keep saying 8 cm

Last edited:
Why does the ruler keep saying 8 cm
Supposing you already know IPD is the distance between the center of your pupils, this happens cause you can't be looking at the ruler's lines to where you have centered your pupils and look at your actual measurement at the same time. You're not looking at a steady point so to speak. Also, your IPD is slightly different depending on if you look at something near you vs far away.

Do you wear eyeglasses? Check some recent prescription then , it should state your PD. If not go to an optometrist and ask to get it measured cause you need to change some settings on your brand new fancy VR headset.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Achathin
The only way to truly measure ipd is, at the doctor.

BTW, just 71 mm IPD puts you on the 99th percentile as a male so you almost 100% don't have anything more than 70 mm

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 3043
lol at all these posts discussing his IPD like it matters at all

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 3043
BTW, just 71 mm IPD puts you on the 99th percentile as a male so you almost 100% don't have anything more than 70 mm
what's the proper way to measure it ?
i'm pretty sure i have something in the range of 68-70 MM and it looks fine

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and Achathin
You need a device called pupillometer that is used by optometrists.

X81705.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Michael Bisping has over 70mm ipd for sure

Michael Bisping has over 70mm ipd for sure
No he's probably somewhere in the average range (65 - 67 mm).
There's a way to tell if you have normal / wide / close set eyes without the use of any obscure equipment.

If the distance between your eye corners is the same as your horizontal eyelid length you have an average IPD / normal set eyes.
If the distance between your eye corners is larger than your horizontal eyelid length you have above average IPD / wide set eyes.
If the distance between your eye corners is smaller than your horizontal eyelid length you have below average IPD / close set eyes.

For the more visual types

mengenali-kelainan-fisik-tubuh-manusia-18-638.jpg

I have 80mm ipd and 37mm pfl 🙄🙄

Attachments

• received_280814302945434.jpeg
    received_280814302945434.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 60
Honestly your IPD doesn’t look 68mms. I would say 62mms at best but maybe you just have really wide zygos and it makes your ES ratio lower therefore giving the illusion of a smaller IPD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Honestly your IPD doesn’t look 68mms. I would say 62mms at best but maybe you just have really wide zygos and it makes your ES ratio lower therefore giving the illusion of a smaller IPD.
i will try to find an id pic. i measured both IRL and with id pic, and got 68-69 mm, but with zygos on the 15+cm... so it gives me a es ratio of 0.45

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
I have 80mm ipd and 37mm pfl 🙄🙄
How can one be off by over 10 mms and then have the audacity to show pictures for all of the world to see the lie for themselves?

70 mm. No more.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• my-pd-result.png
    my-pd-result.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 50
  • received_280814302945434.jpeg
    received_280814302945434.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 62