Now I understand why being emotional makes pussy dried up

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Emotional = high cortisol = low T

low T = bad dick game = no orgasm

even if Chad but has limp dick or crying like a baby seeking approval after his daddy or mommy scolded at him, would make foid feeling ick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, piec, wollet2 and 2 others
@Orc @ConfusedBolivian @Clavicular @Xangsane @Iasacrko

can vouch

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

even if Chad but has limp dick or crying like a baby seeking approval after his daddy or mommy scolded at him, would make foid feeling ick

if chad does it = embracing feminine side and rejecting ‘toxic masculinity’

sub5 does it = immasculinating and deserve to be stoned to death

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, piec, Henry Rollins and 5 others

It’s always an ick no matter what, it’s just chad can get away with it more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables, Henry Rollins, cooldude1231 and 4 others
Chad can cry all day and foids will say awww poor baby heres my pussy to make u feel better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, piec, future slavic chad and 4 others

buajahahahahahahahahahahah

old but gold

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Chad can cry all day and foids will say awww poor baby heres my pussy to make u feel better

It's also engrained within society that men shouldn't be emotional or intemperate, and we are just now beginnning to change that, so future generations of men probably won't face this stigma. At least in the West.

The sight of an incel dries up pussy

• +1
Reactions: piec
i dont recall caring what foids think

Nah this is cap. If a girl loses attraction for you because you showed any kind of emotion, she just needed an excuse.

When women say men can't control their emotions they mean someone like JD Vance who gets instantly flustered and defensive when asked a simple question. When incel autists give off similar vibes is when women get the ick. It isn't simply "emotion bad for males", just that many guys are insufferable and lose their shit over nothing. The average guy on this forum gets scolded for showing this type of emotion.

I don't think women think this way at all. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
I'm willing to bet many incels here who think this way got bad feedback from being spastic types. They equate this to "men can't show emotion" when in reality it's more nuanced than that simple copout

Nah this is cap. If a girl loses attraction for you because you showed any kind of emotion, she just needed an excuse.

When women say men can't control their emotions they mean someone like JD Vance who gets instantly flustered and defensive when asked a simple question. When incel autists give off similar vibes is when women get the ick. It isn't simply "emotion bad for males", just that many guys are insufferable and lose their shit over nothing. The average guy on this forum gets scolded for showing this type of emotion.
I am talking about dick game not just being emotional, it is just that being emotion connected with cortisol and T level therfore dick game

I am talking about dick game not just being emotional, it is just that being emotion connected with cortisol and T level therfore dick game
Thanks for missing the entire point

It depends HOW the emotions are shown. Some guys overreact at lots of shit which in turn makes women uncomfortable which makes them lose attraction. Of course she won't want to fuck if she thinks you're not in control of your emotions. But it doesn't mean you can't have them, just that if you display them stupidly anyone would judge you. Not just women

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Thanks for missing the entire point

It depends HOW the emotions are shown. Some guys overreact at lots of shit which in turn makes women uncomfortable which makes them lose attraction. Of course she won't want to fuck if she thinks you're not in control of your emotions. But it doesn't mean you can't have them, just that if you display them stupidly anyone would judge you. Not just women
water

just be a normal human with basic social awareness