now leanmax gets good

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
reached the 15% mark i think.
facial gains exponentially from this point onwards. half a pound of fat will make a world of difference now, and even more so when i get lower like 13% etc

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Manana
I'm hoping/coping for the same. I'm around 16% atm I think.

I'm leanmaxxing for over a year and the process is painfully slow. Definitely worth it tho.

Leanmaxxing with big apetite and/or slow metbaolism is tortute.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and nathan
I'm hoping/coping for the same. I'm around 16% atm I think.
i’ve noticed a really good facial change from dropping down from 18-20 to 15, my bones were visible at that 18-20% bf so thankfully i ain’t coping.
I'm leanmaxxing for over a year and the process is painfully slow. Definitely worth it tho.
slow but worth it. i’ve managed to do it pretty quick, but pretty aggressively, although still maintaining adequate cals, of 1.9-2.5k daily depending on activity level, and how hungry i feel.

Leanmaxxing with big apetite and/or slow metbaolism is tortute.
my apatite is insane. to the point when i go out to eat people are shocked, and my friends think here’s a hole in my stomach or some shit. i could easy consume upwards of 5k cals daily tbh, and i did that on my holiday a bit ago, got another holiday starting in 2 days, where alcohol is going to be consumed. i’ll stay tf away from beer and probably (try) drop my cals some more to make room for the alcohol consumption. also eating whole foods like eggs, meats, chicken make me feel much fuller for less cals so i’ll try stick to that as much as possible out there, and try limit carbs still.