Now that I'm decently lean, rate my front, side, and 3/4ths profile.

D

Deleted member 12220

Iron
I know I'm slightly recessed lol.

Attachments

• front.PNG
    front.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • side.PNG
    side.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 284580411_393112449542759_4848879817672454516_n.jpg
    284580411_393112449542759_4848879817672454516_n.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati and ROTTING
idk how to edit but I meant rate me based on those

I don’t know any autistic looksmax ratings but u look narrow and weak/cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deprived, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Pm me. I will elevate you into a true Aryan Slayer in time. All I ask for in return is your staunch devotion to me as your object of looks worship.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Scammer
Why the fuck are WASP North-Atlantid chads posting here:hnghn:

Dude, you look good. Get the fuck off this forum and slay, mofo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I know I'm slightly recessed lol.
Good jaw, but eye area sucks. You're still good enough to get IOIs at a bar. Just left one as a 35 year old fat fuck and caught 3 chicks around 21 checking me out. One was with her man and you look younger than me. I was at least 10 years older than everyone too. You'd do fine bro just eye area is holding you back.

Why the fuck are WASP North-Atlantid chads posting here:hnghn:

Dude, you look good. Get the fuck off this forum and slay, mofo
my mom's side is WASP (English/German/Scots Irish ancestry). my dad is 3/4 Irish and 1/4 Scottish.

my mom's side is WASP (English/German/Scots Irish ancestry). my dad is 3/4 Irish and 1/4 Scottish.
Irish=Scottish=British they are the same ethnicities with just language differences, on DNA analysis things like 23andme and GEDmatch, they are literally indistinguishable from one another in terms of genetic makeup and all that.

You are a full WASP but that's not really the point tbh go get some medication because if you honestly think you're ugly and not doing well because of your looks, you're delusional. Your looks are good enough to override any failos you may have as well (shorter than avg height for instance) so if you're having any trouble, virgin or not, it's a mental hurdle. Just telling you all that because this is a Looksmaxxing website where people give advice. Don't bother with this place, you don't really need it. Good luck,

• So Sad
bruh leave this place, u look good

Irish=Scottish=British they are the same ethnicities with just language differences, on DNA analysis things like 23andme and GEDmatch, they are literally indistinguishable from one another in terms of genetic makeup and all that.

You are a full WASP but that's not really the point tbh go get some medication because if you honestly think you're ugly and not doing well because of your looks, you're delusional. Your looks are good enough to override any failos you may have as well (shorter than avg height for instance) so if you're having any trouble, virgin or not, it's a mental hurdle. Just telling you all that because this is a Looksmaxxing website where people give advice. Don't bother with this place, you don't really need it. Good luck,
idk I was overweight/obese for like a decade until very recently. and since I have been a healthy weight, I've been working a lone field worker job (basically mapping out utility poles in the middle of nowhere by myself) so literally don't interact with anyone except for the grocery store/gym lol. I'm 5'11 and a half.

• Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 15004

idk I was overweight/obese for like a decade until very recently. and since I have been a healthy weight, I've been working a lone field worker job (basically mapping out utility poles in the middle of nowhere by myself) so literally don't interact with anyone except for the grocery store/gym lol. I'm 5'11 and a half.
Download Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge and you will have success. Literally HTN somewhat tall white guy jfl.

Literally HTN somewhat tall white guy jfl.
If he is HTN, then may God have mercy on me and the rest of us:feelswah:

He's chadlite minimum
So you basically don't get to meet a lot of people(any in your case). Do you live in the boonies or something is that why you're having trouble? Unironically create a couple accounts on some sites like Tinder Bumble and Hinge with good pics and watch them flock to you. Also go check out some bars and nightclubs. Yeah, you're height is above average, not a problem.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ROTTING and Sigmamale
Do you get women ?

He's chadlite minimum

So you basically don't get to meet a lot of people(any in your case). Do you live in the boonies or something is that why you're having trouble? Unironically create a couple accounts on some sites like Tinder Bumble and Hinge with good pics and watch them flock to you. Also go check out some bars and nightclubs. Yeah, you're height is above average, not a problem.
Hammond Louisiana right now. some success on tinder with only selfies (no friends) but they are mostly below average looking. also keep in mind this area is like 50% black.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ROTTING and mogstar
U remind me of Alex Turner with different coloring

I'm a 24 year old virgin. fml
Stop fucking lying so blatantly chad:cop:

We all know that's bullshit
Hammond Louisiana right now. some success on tinder with only selfies (no friends) but they are mostly below average looking. also keep in mind this area is like 50% black.
You'll have to optimize your profile by having more group pics and doing more "NT" activities like drinking at a bar, in a club with your friends, doing cool hobbies (swimming, surfing, boating, climbing idk you get the gist), wearing fashionable clothes etc.

You are also what we call a "locationcel", you are held back by your location you're unlucky as fuck to be in that place of like 20k people with half of them being african.

• So Sad
6psl easily

Stop fucking lying so blatantly chad:cop:

We all know that's bullshit

You'll have to optimize your profile by having more group pics and doing more "NT" activities like drinking at a bar, in a club with your friends, doing cool hobbies (swimming, surfing, boating, climbing idk you get the gist), wearing fashionable clothes etc.

You are also what we call a "locationcel", you are held back by your location you're unlucky as fuck to be in that place of like 20k people with half of them being african.
He recently de-Fat himself

Eyes are a major failo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Blackgymmax

He's chadlite minimum

Idk I feel like chadlite might be a stretch. I think that is overrate just because he is JBW.

Eyes failo, your a strong HTN

“This forum isn’t 80% Indian” :soy::soy::soy: @Biggdink @Johanjohan

Pm me. I will elevate you into a true Aryan Slayer in time. All I ask for in return is your staunch devotion to me as your object of looks worship.
If he does not devote to you, he will remain recessed forever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Everything except for the eye area and narrow skull looks good. You do look a bit weak and surprised but good looking. You look high class as well as some one in this thread mentioned.

Everything except for the eye area and narrow skull looks good. You do look a bit weak and surprised but good looking. You look high class as well as some one in this thread mentioned.
I’m still kind of weak but nowhere near like when I first started going to the gym 5 months ago. my dumbell bench press is now at 50 lbs which I can do for 15-16 reps on my first set and falls to like 12 reps by my 5th set.

u have that Lance Bass phenotype