Now the EU wants us bald too?

D

D4n

Iron

:feelsree:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nuisance, sayi, Kaari and 3 others
40% of transgenders tries to commit suicide - EU slay, cut that dick off we will help you with hormones, everything for free. Few people who took fin/dut try to commit suicide - no no no, this drug is evil, we need to ban that shit. It doesn't matter that hundreds of men off themselves because they feel ugly being bald. Please delete this shit planet ASAP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, TheBiggestIncelEver, Beau Brummell and 4 others
40% of transgenders tries to commit suicide - EU slay, cut that dick off we will help you with hormones, everything for free. Few people who took fin/dut try to commit suicide - no no no, this drug is evil, we need to ban that shit. It doesn't matter that hundreds of men off themselves because they feel ugly being bald. Please delete this shit planet ASAP.
Funny how transgenders are allowed to take the exact same drug during the process and no one questions it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, sayi, Kaari and 3 others

:feelsree:
the suicidal thoughts you get from a nw 2 hairline is worse
DUT and RU or fucking death

• +1
Reactions: yue, Deleted member 96505, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 2 others
Funny how transgenders are allowed to take the exact same drug during the process and no one questions it.
this

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
only blupilled eu would think 0.0001% chance of placebo induced sucidal thought is worse than 90% chance of killing yourself from a being bald faggot

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz, Kaari and lestoa
only blupilled eu would think 0.0001% chance of placebo induced sucidal thought is worse than 90% chance of killing yourself from a being bald faggot
brutalll

• +1
Reactions: sayi, Kaari and piec
Oh, and antidepressants are also widespread in Europe, but hey, no one cares.
The average German spends 600$ a month or something on antidepressants

• +1
The average German spends 600$ a month or something on antidepressants
Antidepressants are such a fucking scam

i cant believe that fucking DOCTORS recommend that shit

• +1
Lmao get bald niggers, they were transgender type shit chemicals anyways so good thing they are gone
(hope my hairline doesnt start recceding any time soon)

• +1

cuz doctors know jack shit lol they were told that's what you do and they just do if

• +1

Even fucking ashwgantha is better

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and lestoa

The shrinks hook you on it for the money to be sent to Jews, I can verify. And yes, they are a scam.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
they also get free surgery

• +1
I doubt the correlation on suicide is based on side effects. Suicidal ideation is higher in balding men.

Everyone knows balding can make you feel suicidal, sometimes people can take finasteride to late or it doesn't work the reason they kill themselves is because they went bald. It doesn't mean finasteride did that.

Why don't they ban SSRIS then, there are hella people on ssris that killed themselves, not necessarily because of the pill but because they were still depressed. Same thing with fin.

• +1
Reactions: D4n
If I am bald I would kms. Wouldn't mind being bald at 50

• +1
Reactions: D4n