NPC slut makes 7k a day

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait

simps be donating to hear that gang gang gang shit and make her rich af. Crazy world we live in. No wonder boomers hate everyone. But what’s funny is I hate boomers too and I’ll blow their brains out call of duty type shit

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23558, SubSigma and 4 others
Id enter her home n rape her shed be like
"Hmm rape so good😋"☠️☠️☠️ then Id blow her noggin with my sawed off shotgun trevor type shit 💯💯🥴🥴🥴

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, BoredPrince, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
I don't understand all these people who make a lot of money and still look like shit, if I made a lot of money I would get all my surgeries instantly to reach high looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, BoredPrince and Vermilioncore
she ugly but she has a s0ul at least

Id enter her home n rape her shed be like
"Hmm rape so good😋"☠️☠️☠️ then Id blow her noggin with my sawed off shotgun trevor type shit 💯💯🥴🥴🥴
Same I’d just torture her though and keep her alive and maybe put church music on to make it feel twisted and deranged ☠️💡 silent hill type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and juste
This world is a joke xd

I don't understand all these people who make a lot of money and still look like shit, if I made a lot of money I would get all my surgeries instantly to reach high looks.
And you’d still be a nerdy loser fucking your fist or buying pussy. Ovrr for you!

And you’d still be a nerdy loser fucking your fist or buying pussy. Ovrr for you!
No? If I got bimax and some other tweaks I would be chadlite at least.

No? If I got bimax and some other tweaks I would be chadlite at least.
Na you’d be an ugly failed cuck and end up killing yourself Chris Benoit type beat bozo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 23558, juste and 1 other person
I respect the hustle