Sukeq7o9lha01

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
3/10
Yes I'd fuck. In fact so just popped a boner

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Luke LLL, FatJattMofo and 9 others
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:Hell naw man!

you can literally see the dick

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
I don't like fucking old hags. Get therapy OP

I have very low standards but No

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: somalicel and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and Mateusz74
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: somalicel, Mansnob and Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 39
here dude is ig so you can suck his dick https://www.instagram.com/havardmyrhaug/

his girlfriend insta (he mogs the fuck out of her) https://www.instagram.com/leahsmaavik/
Bro I already knew it..https://looksmax.org/threads/ive-made-a-fake-profile-of-the-tiktok-chad.36105/

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
I prefer chop off my cock

You can appeal to jb's tho
Well I'm not a fucking pedophile. I rather appeal to women of all ages than just underage girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: somalicel, FatJattMofo, Mansnob and 1 other person
Well I'm not a fucking pedophile. I rather appeal to women of all ages than just underage girls.
This I never understood, once your old do you slowly see young girls like old unattractive women and old women like young pretty girls?

Just because we get older doesn't mean our taste will automatically change. I'm no pedo but I still think the girls I dated back then at that age are attractive to me now.

• +1
Reactions: Death
No
Not attractive/10

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBiceps and Roping Subhuman
This I never understood, once your old do you slowly see young girls like old unattractive women and old women like young pretty girls?

Just because we get older doesn't mean our taste will automatically change. I'm no pedo but I still think the girls I dated back then at that age are attractive to me now.
Yeah, taste is supposed to change and usually does. Now, I acknowledge aesthetics in men too, and I feel still no sexual desire towards men. When I had my first crushes in school, back then I thought they were prettiest girls in the world. Now I can still tell they'd be beautiful and aesthetic person but feel nothing. There's just no femininity in girls under 16 in my eyes no longer, it's like thinking of fucking a pretty faced gay twink like James Charles. Disgusting thought. My taste has changed, I like now girls my age (18) and especially older women. My taste can change in future too, and probably will. 20 years from now, I'll probably like the girls in their twenties the most and be sick and tired of milfs.
Volcel if you wouldn't suck it and swallow

• +1
Yeah, taste is supposed to change and usually does. Now, I acknowledge aesthetics in men too, and I feel still no sexual desire towards men. When I had my first crushes in school, back then I thought they were prettiest girls in the world. Now I can still tell they'd be beautiful and aesthetic person but feel nothing. There's just no femininity in girls under 16 in my eyes no longer, it's like thinking of fucking a pretty faced gay twink like James Charles. Disgusting thought. My taste has changed, I like now girls my age (18) and especially older women. My taste can change in future too, and probably will. 20 years from now, I'll probably like the girls in their twenties the most and be sick and tired of milfs.

I'm not so sure ey, in medieval times young girls got wedded and bedded all the time.

I was in a restaurant the other day and a young girl got up to leave and I swear I felt ALL the men's eyes focus on her. It was an odd moment but I'm certain of it.

She was far too young.

I'm not so sure ey, in medieval times young girls got wedded and bedded all the time.

I was in a restaurant the other day and a young girl got up to leave and I swear I felt ALL the men's eyes focus on her. It was an odd moment but I'm certain of it.

She was far too young.
In medieval times it was not very common that someone married a child. More commonly women married like at ages 16-21. If someone is exceptionally aesthetic, of course you look, if you saw Jordan Barrett on restaurant and he got up, most men would probably look at him amazed. Doesn't mean they all wanted to fuck him though.

• +1
In medieval times it was not very common that someone married a child. More commonly women married like at ages 16-21. If someone is exceptionally aesthetic, of course you look, if you saw Jordan Barrett on restaurant and he got up, most men would probably look at him amazed. Doesn't mean they all wanted to fuck him though.
True dat

thats a yikes from me
2.5/10

Not a chance

subhuman/10. no.

Not even I would fuck her

I wouldn't have sex with a man since I'm not a homosexual.