[NSFW] SEX DOLL MOG BATTLE!

WHICH SEX DOLLS MOG?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
WHICH SEX DOLLS MOG?

MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL, VOTE FOR THE SEX DOLLS THAT MOG.

sex-doll-z175-1.jpg
sex-doll-z175-4.jpg

zlove-sex-doll-18-1.jpg
zlove-sex-doll-7-1.jpg
zlove-sex-doll-15-1.jpg

801A1463.jpg
801A1486.jpg

145cm-Silicone-Sex-Doll-1.jpg
145cm-Silicone-Sex-Doll-25.jpg
145cm-Silicone-Sex-Doll-20.jpg

sex-doll-z113-5.jpg

zlovedoll78.jpg
zlovedoll80.jpg
zlovedoll89.jpg

7-3-600x900-1.jpg
1-3-600x900-1.jpg
6-5-600x900-1.jpg

love-doll-570-2.jpg
love-doll-570-4.jpg
love-doll-570-10.jpg
love-doll-570-7.jpg

lifanou-3-5.jpg
lifanou-3-7.jpg
lifanou-3-2.jpg

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, Mediterranean and PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Yk ur an incel when u do this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 26802, Xangsane and 4 others
None

Real mid level chick >>>>>>>>> giga Stacy doll

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, forevermirin and Deleted member 21044
@PunishedDollcel damn your girl in a fog battle of her own

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Xangsane
WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE IMAGES, QUOTE THE ABOVE POST TO SEE THEM ALL.
@ripcordgod1 @aBetterMii @hiwasuwor @lunin7 @dimorphism @friedbutter6o @FutureSlayer @john2 @THEMOGGER @Dr. Bruh @Mediterranean @julianchicago @lightskinbengali @bwrauycnee @PaduaSlayer @Frank Jack @Sens @LooksOrDeath @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Nims @MakinMogReturns @Iblamejordan @dutchboi @Umbra @RetardSubhuman @Beastimmung @Looksmax Refugee @Zer0/∞ @slayerToBe @A99 @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @cancercell @Tabula Rasa @sergeant blackpill @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @NeedToSucceed @NegativeNorwood @lunin7 @LiteralCaucasian @PointOfNoReturn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PaduaSlayer, lightskinbengali, Nims and 3 others
They all mouthbreathers

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
why are they making roastie dolls tbh they should make jb ones they would sell better

why are they making roastie dolls tbh they should make jb ones they would sell better
Quote the OP to see all the dolls.

over if you use a sexdoll ybh

i own 2,3,5 and 7. i used to own 6 too but she died last year. wbu op?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 24221 and Skywalker
You are a fucking degenerate. Hope you get in stoned when move back to your Arab shithole.

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Skywalker
@ripcordgod1 @aBetterMii @hiwasuwor @lunin7 @dimorphism @friedbutter6o @FutureSlayer @john2 @THEMOGGER @Dr. Bruh @Mediterranean @julianchicago @lightskinbengali @bwrauycnee @PaduaSlayer @Frank Jack @Sens @LooksOrDeath @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Nims @MakinMogReturns @Iblamejordan @dutchboi @Umbra @RetardSubhuman @Beastimmung @Looksmax Refugee @Zer0/∞ @slayerToBe @A99 @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @cancercell @Tabula Rasa @sergeant blackpill @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @NeedToSucceed @NegativeNorwood @lunin7 @LiteralCaucasian @PointOfNoReturn
didnt tag me :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
This nigga has totally mentally degraded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2
Undoubtedly number 6

Shannon is my queen

Attachments

• IMG_20221013_120234659.jpg
    IMG_20221013_120234659.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxed, john2 and Xangsane
They titfog.
Yes and they body fog overall. The first one I posted has a 50 inch hip width which results in a huge ass and is utterly hot. The second one has a 105 cm hip width which is not as great but still better than the hip width of the average foid. A big wide ass on any non obese female makes any foid have Stacy tier SMV imo. I like the faces of both of the dolls as well, they’re super feminine and Stacy tier.

• +1
Yk ur an incel when u do this shit
>he does something weird therefore he must be a silly incel

:soy:

OP is a chad who mogs you, jfl at you.

• Love it
>he does something weird therefore he must be a silly incel

:soy:

OP is a chad who mogs you, jfl at you.
ik hes facially attractive but we have many mentalcels here and he’s one of the most autistic

• So Sad
Ngl its very sad imo for a guy to have a sex doll so 0/10

• So Sad
ik hes facially attractive but we have many mentalcels here and he’s one of the most autistic
No, OP isn't a mentalcel because he slays. And autism doesn't matter at all if you're a chad like OP.

• Hmm...
No, OP isn't a mentalcel because he slays. And autism doesn't matter at all if you're a chad like OP.
Does having a body count of 1 and repenting for God count as slaying?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Does having a body count of 1 and repenting for God count as slaying?
Yeah, you already had sex a foid without paying her. This counts as a slay. You have slayed and this makes you a slayer. You know you can get more chicks if you were bothered to since you're a mogger.

• Love it
Yeah, you already had sex a foid without paying her. This counts as a slay. You have slayed and this makes you a slayer. You know you can get more chicks if you were bothered to since you're a mogger.
Nigga he mogs me and I have a higher body count then him, wtf his biggest slay is having this huge cocksucker called @john2

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: john2 and Xangsane
She wasn't a nice person I have to say.
I wonder what my body count might be if I weren't repenting. But again I value deeper connections and not hooking up with random girls I have no feelings for.
Nigga he mogs me and I have a higher body count then him, wtf his biggest slay is having this huge cocksucker called @john2
What's yours?
this guy went from mgtow to plastic fucker:

he treats it like a real foid. cringe. an example when autism is so strong it wraps around back into full blown schizophrenia
He's got a point.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Images 4
Images 3

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Mouthbreath, looksmaxxed and 1 other person
Ngl its very sad imo for a guy to have a sex doll so 0/10
No it's not since inceldom is the norm nad most men have zero access to sex on demand

He mogs you. That’s it, now go cry. No matter what you do and how many slays you have, you will never mog him and your life will never be as great as his. Swallow the blackpill.

3 mogs all by a long shot