[NSFW] The more I think about it the more I am convinced that the chinks deserve to die

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Holy fucking shit so many videos of them killing dogs torturing them, killing their own people in the streets and laughing about it what the actual fuck. Actually the most abhorrent

link related

Actual fucking subhumans IRL too, weakest frame I have ever fucking seen in my life, short average height non existent dick length and to top it all off neoteny fucks them over even harder.
Being a Hindu shitskin I now my race is fucking bad but at least we aren't soulless scum like the Chinese, they have literally invaded the fuck out of my country its impossible to buy a house where I live 2/3 of my neighbors are fucking chinks who can barely speak English.
I hope Corona fucks over U.S and they have a post 9/11 ish reaction to it like they openly fucked over anyone remotely Muslim resembling I hope that shit happens with the chinks too. If you are reading this and a chink nothing personal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, MusicMaxxingMidget, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
lol at this indians attempt to try and make asians bottom of the barrel SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4053 and 4 others
Chink society is fucked but I think beating down all gooks is just fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1973 and Hades
Cmon man my hapa friend would never do this it's not all of them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Chinks brought up in the west are ok. You guys don’t know how bad my country has gotten with chink invasion (don’t wanna dox myself) the older people are fucking disgusting to deal with absolutely no civility or class.
lol at this indians attempt to try and make asians bottom of the barrel SMV
Keep coping I’m North Indian and part Scandinavian (conformed through DNA test) I don’t care about the SMV of black South Indians that look like failed niggers but at least they are more human than chinks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Chadeep
Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Keep coping brah, at least theyre potty trained

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Chadeep and 2 others
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
4,000 years of history ruined by communism.Money is their only god and they live to serve it.

It's over for the Chineses they'll never call themselves one of the earliest craddles of human civilization proudly.

And also cheating is rampant and seen as normal by many Chineses. This is why they will never catch up with the west.Cheating their ways through the education system to climb the social pyramid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I wish Hitler won ww2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
4,000 years of history ruined by communism.Money is their only god and they live to serve it.

It's over for the Chineses they'll never call themselves one of the earliest craddles of human civilization proudly.

And also cheating is rampant and seen as normal by many Chineses. This is why they will never catch up with the west.Cheating their through the education system to climb the social pyramid.

Correct they cope too much with money and muh education

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
These niggas really be eating dogs and bats and then kissing each other. I ain’t ever touching Chinks with a 50 foot pole.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
stop being racist
324378 4afdde1f4e27a44b82392cd0349f5f46

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
- subhuman currycel

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
KEEP CRYING AND MAKING THREADS FOR MASTERRACE CHINKS, OUR SUPERIOR IMMUNITY MOGS YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE TO OBLIVION

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
s
KEEP CRYING AND MAKING THREADS FOR MASTERRACE CHINKS, OUR SUPERIOR IMMUNITY MOGS YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE TO OBLIVION
ur not chink ur curry chink

Attachments

• 1586410605259.png
    1586410605259.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
Yup, everything is karma tbh the tsunami in jap because of them torturing dolphins and chinks torturing dogs and U.S.A for being cooming drug using degenerates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401