Nt books?

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
So far I’ve read like 2 they are good and basic one for becoming nt but I think it’s not enough does anyone have other books/vid they wanna share?

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
nigga reading letters on a page doesnt improve your nt ability AT ALL,more so watch nt movies atleast there you can observe actions/facial expressions

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23, StarvedEpi and kalluss
nigga reading letters on a page doesnt improve your nt ability AT ALL,more so watch nt movies atleast there you can observe actions/facial expressions
Thanks for changing my perspective I didn’t know that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and fraudmaxxer7
Thanks for changing my perspective I didn’t know that
yeah,if you wantr good nt actors you should aspire to be able to talk like just look at ppl like leonardi dicaprio movies/alot of brad pitt movies actors that play normal roles

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and kalluss
yeah,if you wantr good nt actors you should aspire to be able to talk like just look at ppl like leonardi dicaprio movies/alot of brad pitt movies actors that play normal roles
I mean I just have problems approaching and starting a convo the rest becomes easy

read on magic to become less NT

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
"NT books" making me cage

Reading is one of the most solitary and loner activities you can do

You've got a better chance of becoming "more NT" just by hanging out with 90 IQ niggers than reading any book by Dale Carnegie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and kalluss
"NT books" making me cage

Reading is one of the most solitary and loner activities you can do

You've got a better chance of becoming "more NT" just by hanging out with 90 IQ niggers than reading any book by Dale Carnegie
Yea I see how this question was dumb in the first place but thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
So far I’ve read like 2 they are good and basic one for becoming nt but I think it’s not enough does anyone have other books/vid they wanna share?
fuck books, watch tv shows, not movies, tv shows, that´s where the neurotipicality is

• +1
reading books is for autistics lwk

• +1