Nt clothes/shoes to buy for 300 dollars

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Kraken
Any hype beast clothes I can buy, or save up for. Thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I got you

what aesthetic you want

Been in the streetwear fashion community since like 2010 I know it all son

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Just wear something that looks good and fits well, it doesn't have to be expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 9837 and johncruz12345
thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
@Good_Little_Goy @SubhumanCurrycel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9380
no clothes for your face

Idk. I haven't gone out in a while, so Idk what cool clothes to get that I can flex.
The aesthetic that’s in right now that girls like is chill skater type vibe

Like this you can get a few outfits like this pretty easily with 300
18C8D21A 2F53 4F36 B243 74FA58ACD232
1865189D DD47 40F4 B95C 832F017F7C27

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
Someone sent me a guide to buying good quality fashion replicas, if you want I can pm it to you

as far as what actually to but I know nothing abt streetwear tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and johncruz12345
Someone sent me a guide to buying good quality fashion replicas, if you want I can pm it to you

Send it bro.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

No. Don’t ever buy replicas

lame af

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Bcs it devalues your shit yeah
Not even that.

if you get caught your literally going to be the ultimate clown. It’s almost impossible to live it down.

I’ve seen multiple dudes in my high school get exposed they alwsys get roasted for that

@jewce girls love it faggot all the dudes who get girls in my area of Cali dress like this

Not even that.

if you get caught your literally going to be the ultimate clown. It’s almost impossible to live it down.

I’ve seen multiple dudes in my high school get exposed they alwsys get roasted for that
If the quality is shit yeah
I dont own a reps, like I say im not into streetwear or anything but this is just what a mate sent me

If the quality is shit yeah
I dont own a reps, like I say im not into streetwear or anything but this is just what a mate sent me
If you go to any normal school you will get called out especially if it’s something high priced af

dudes will do full on inspection checks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Good_Little_Goy and johncruz12345
@jewce girls love it faggot all the dudes who get girls in my area of Cali dress like this
It looks like something a special ed kid would wear just go to H&M or something

It looks like something a special ed kid would wear just go to H&M or something
That’s lame and basic you obviously ain’t in the scene. Stick to r/fashion

• JFL
That’s lame and basic you obviously ain’t in the scene. Stick to r/fashion
Not for me I just get my shit from h&m and get like a Ralph Lauren jacket and I slay I had 3 gf last year and that was as a freshman and I dated a jr clothes don’t really matter as long as you have a good face and decent clothes so girls won’t feel embarrassed to be around you

Not for me I just get my shit from h&m and get like a Ralph Lauren jacket and I slay I had 3 gf last year and that was as a freshman and I dated a jr clothes don’t really matter as long as you have a good face and decent clothes so girls won’t feel embarrassed to be around you
No shit you should have good face but I’m telling op what’s in fashion wise if he wants the best overall chance with girls just off clothes

• +1
Obviously you can't be ugly and where trendy clothes. You'll just seem like an overcompensating faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
No shit you should have good face but I’m telling op what’s in fashion wise if he wants the best overall chance with girls just off clothes
Yea I guess but I’m not spending all that money on clothes fuck all that I’d have my parents buy that shit

Yea I guess but I’m not spending all that money on clothes fuck all that I’d have my parents buy that shit
It’s cheap af to get those even cheaper than h&m you just gotta know where to buy

• +1
Obviously you can't be ugly and where trendy clothes. You'll just seem like an overcompensating faggot.
Not really. Ain’t you compensating for something talkin about spending 300$ on clothes

No clothes for your face

• +1
fraud by buying fake designer of taobao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Yeah all the popular kids who actually get girls at least in my area all dress similarly to this.
Oh I just dress like everyone else at my school but buy the more expensive clothes or atleast the ones that look more expensive but no one dress like that where I live because it’s all black so I gotta buy Jordans and shit to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, HeavenAdmιn and johncruz12345
Oh I just dress like everyone else at my school but buy the more expensive clothes or atleast the ones that look more expensive but no one dress like that where I live because it’s all black so I gotta buy Jordans and shit to
Ah. I guess location matters tbh. Where I am. I live in Dubai, so its mainly hypebeast dudes tbh. Yeezys, supreme, off white, gucci etc.

• Woah
The black niggas here dress like this also. Idk it’s a Cali thing

• +1
  • +1
Bro. I rarely see people wearing jordans in my area tbh.
Nah I meant like skaters. But yea I’ve seen people wear Jordan’s but it’s only really the hood kids who aren’t in the social loop that much

• +1
Bro. I rarely see people wearing jordans in my area tbh.
I have like 4 or 5 pairs😂 but everyone in my area wear them just get what everyone else wears but the expensive version

• JFL
@BlackBoyo stay mad wit yo oi wee wee havin ass

Nah I meant like skaters. But yea I’ve seen people wear Jordan’s but it’s only really the hood kids who aren’t in the social loop that much
No skaters in my area. I go on tiktok. seems to be a trend or something tbh.

• +1
@johncruz12345 sololeveling son

• +1
No skaters in my area. I go on tiktok. seems to be a trend or something tbh.
Ye definitely is. It’s been like this out here a while but it’s definitely a trend world wide now

• +1
Ye definitely is. It’s been like this out here a while but it’s definitely a trend world wide now
Yea there’s a little skating trend In my area but it’s not that prevalent where I live because i live an hour or so from Atlanta

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9837
Yea there’s a little skating trend In my area but it’s not that prevalent where I live because i live an hour or so from Atlanta
Oh ye I be up in the Bay Area in cali. Skating the main culture out here

H&M MOGS, THE GREYCEL IS CORRECT.

• JFL