NT / game is cope at clubs/ bars

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I got tapped on the shoulder at the bar on the dance floor and cute becky took my phone out of my pocket put in her number and started dancing with me . I was so drunk i couldn’t even say a full sentence and i ended up spending the whole night with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Deleted member 6128, Gargantuan and 2 others
Clubs = looks only

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
I got tapped on the shoulder at the bar on the dance floor and cute becky took my phone out of my pocket put in her number and started dancing with me . I was so drunk i couldn’t even say a full sentence and i ended up spending the whole night with her
And you didn’t even fuck her you dumbass retard. Imagine being this validation seeking. Game helps to convert IOIs into bangs which you can’t fucking understand. Don’t make claims when you have no experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
And you didn’t even fuck her you dumbass retard. Imagine being this validation seeking. Game helps to convert IOIs into bangs which you can’t fucking understand. Don’t make claims when you have no experience
LOL , she even told me she wanted to but unfortunately she had to go home for a road trip in the morning it was already 4 am you hating ass faggot . Anyways we have a planned date when she comes back so your comment was just cope

Put yourself in my place that night and you would be invisible with ghost mode on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
none of this ever happened but ok.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
LOL , she even told me she wanted to but unfortunately she had to go home for a road trip in the morning it was already 4 am you hating ass faggot . Anyways we have a planned date when she comes back so your comment was just cope
so did you guys click together? you said you were completely drunk. I'm not trying to hate, I just hope you 2 will vibe well together when you aren't intoxicated and having a sensory orgy