NT is cope to an extent

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
You can say a bunch of autistic shit and have controversial opinions but if ur good looking enough woman will actually start agreeing with you (this is a form of submission to better genes)

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, thecel, goat2x and 16 others
Lol you can literally talk about incels with stacies as a Chad and they will find you even more interesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, Subhuman trash, MoostWestThuisBest and 23 others
No cope for your autism.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3635
It depends on country tbh
In mine if ur autistic you can be gigachad doesnt matter u gonna get reject really quick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Chadeep, Deleted member 3635 and 2 others
Lol you can literally talk about incels with stacies as a Chad and they will find you even more interesting
They will ask you to tell them more and continue at your place if you are Chad or weird and dismiss you coldly if you are Incel.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadeep and Deleted member 3635
NT doesn't even matter in suspicious autist countres like the more well-off parts of EE

here either you already know someone or one of their friends, or you can go fuck yourself with your NT

exception is if you look great and are talking to past prime women 25+ that want the bux

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
yeah, today I had teambuilding with colleagues from my work, I was very drunk so I started spewing some blackpill shit like that bellow average men have nothing to offer to women nowadays and it'll only get worse, but I'm kinda ok because of my looks and they agreed jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, middayshowers, dridrimo and 4 others
Chad doesn't need to outgoing even he just needs to show his existence. If meeks had social media before he was caught he would have had a large fan following.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 1680, middayshowers and 7 others
chad can listen to infowars and conspiracy shit and ppl will support him

eugene can try hard to fit in and be rejected.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Gaia262, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Chad doesn't need to outgoing even he just needs to show his existence. If meeks had social media before he was caught he would have had a large fan following.
when women aren't in need to be secured by a man nowadays, because they can work on their own and secure their well being by themselfs, their primitive nature to only procreate with a Chad really gets exposed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
It's not cope at all tbh. If you're at least average being nt matters a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 4424 and 2 others
NT is for try-hard losers.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5393, subhuman incel and 1 other person
yea exactly no such thing as incel due to autism

• +1
Reactions: Cope
If you are here you are clearly not NT and it's over anyway

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, PubertyMaxxer and Zercic
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Norwooder, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Nobody here actually has autism. It's just normie gaslighting telling ugly people that they're autistic.
Come back to the discord man, please.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
The old fact: chads can do anything

As some wise guy put it: Just be good looking and low inhibition/sexually aggressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
It's cope because unless you're born autistic you will naturally develop NT. The only reason someone is seen as non NT is because ugliness

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Chad can't become autistic because of the way everyone including girls worship him from birth.

Yeah but for people who aren't chad being NT can help them alot.

It's cope because unless you're born autistic you will naturally develop NT. The only reason someone is seen as non NT is because ugliness
David Gandy was non nt until 21 when he got his first gf

NT doesnt matter unless u wanna be a beta provider

• Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena and PubertyMaxxer
What a bunch of bullshit you can be attractive but have severe autism and then it's going to blow your chances
If you are here you are clearly not NT and it's over anyway
I told you am jobless and non nt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 3635
What a bunch of bullshit you can be attractive but have severe autism and then it's going to blow your chances
hahhahahhahhahahha

you fucking PUSSY FAGGOT READ MY POST
do you see that post? I mentioned being born autistic. You gonna say anything to that you fucking low iq retarded greycel?

GET THE FUCK OUT

hahhahahhahhahahha

you fucking PUSSY FAGGOT READ MY POST

do you see that post? I mentioned being born autistic. You gonna say anything to that you fucking low iq retarded greycel?

GET THE FUCK OUT
I see it but you do know there are attractive shy introverts out there so keep that in mind

I see it but you do know there are attractive shy introverts out there so keep that in mind
are you gonna avoid my post you little faggot greycel?

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU PUSSY

As some wise guy put it: Just be good looking and low inhibition/sexually aggressive.
deffinetly undervalued, if you aren't sexually agressive you may let sexual opportunities pass. being sexually aggressive allows you to just have more sex

deffinetly undervalued, if you aren't sexually agressive you may let sexual opportunities pass. being sexually aggressive allows you to just have more sex
sexually not aggressive=high inhib= comes from being ugly

plus these days if you are good looking just use tinder

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
sexually not aggressive=high inhib= comes from being ugly

plus these days if you are good looking just use tinder
no bro wtf, that is wrong, some good looking guys I know have only had sex 4-5 times becuase of not enough sex drive to persue girls and get them over to have sex. I have another mate who has fucked 40 chicks becuase he persues every single IOI etc on nights out and everything.

no bro wtf, that is wrong, some good looking guys I know have only had sex 4-5 times becuase of not enough sex drive to persue girls and get them over to have sex. I have another mate who has fucked 40 chicks becuase he persues every single IOI etc on nights out and everything.
"I know a guy"

lol.

those "good looking guys" can use tinder for sex bro. unless they're not good looking enough for that, in which case they're not good looking, they are normies

I did this with beckys at work and we talked half a shift about it lmaooo

shout out to by brother @Syobevoli (his screenshots) <3

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkstrand and Deleted member 275
"I know a guy"

lol.

those "good looking guys" can use tinder for sex bro. unless they're not good looking enough for that, in which case they're not good looking, they are normies
no mate I am saying they get laid but their sex drive/aggression isn't high enough so they never persue sex

no mate I am saying they get laid but their sex drive/aggression isn't high enough so they never persue sex
sounds more of a volcel trait. when I think of "high inhib", I think more of a guy is scared to approach because of potential rejection, which usually has to do with him not being confident in his looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
You can say a bunch of autistic shit and have controversial opinions but if ur good looking enough woman will actually start agreeing with you (this is a form of submission to better genes)
Nt is only needed for networking and more social connections
For slaying it's cope

Slaying= Looks and height

Btw
Water is wet boyo
Most guys here are Nt anyway . They're just here to shitpost. An average woman is orbited by thousands of normies and do you think any of them are not Nt? Normies are Nt af
just because majority of people here are introverted doesn't mean they're autistic. Women value looks and height not your character or personality.

Last edited: