NT is everything

meropeu

meropeu

Ayanami Rei Enjoyer 😳
In the last week I was hanging around with my old school and town friends. I triad to enjoy my time and even self banned the account so that I don't have the urge to look at my notifications. Although when ever I meet new people my mind automatically sets a ranking for them in my head. I did enjoy my time but it was so fucking weird to see short and unattractive people having decent looking girlfriends. I'm confirmed blackpill doesn't work in india. Just be NT. It's kinda easy for me to get involved in celebration situations because I'm bramhin and most rituals wanta someone from my class here. But some people were kissing and the man looked subhuman but the girl was fair skinned Indian. I guess if u are looking to hook up with mostly Indian women don't bother with this brainrot too much.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Jonas2k7 and Darkeningstar
In the last week I was hanging around with my old school and town friends. I triad to enjoy my time and even self banned the account so that I don't have the urge to look at my notifications. Although when ever I meet new people my mind automatically sets a ranking for them in my head. I did enjoy my time but it was so fucking weird to see short and unattractive people having decent looking girlfriends. I'm confirmed blackpill doesn't work in india. Just be NT. It's kinda easy for me to get involved in celebration situations because I'm bramhin and most rituals wanta someone from my class here. But some people were kissing and the man looked subhuman but the girl was fair skinned Indian. I guess if u are looking to hook up with mostly Indian women don't bother with this brainrot too much.
You acting like blackpill is a human-made product nigga

Blackpill is literally naturally occuring. These "decent looking girlfriends" just chose the best option available in this shithole called India

Don't ever call blackpill brainrot again because it is not

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
You acting like blackpill is a human-made product nigga

Blackpill is literally naturally occuring. These "decent looking girlfriends" just chose the best option available in this shithole called India

Don't ever call blackpill brainrot again because it is not
Idk fair tho, should insult others indentity

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Proximity pill remains as the winner

those are matrix NPCs lol

whether you get laid or not is entirely decided by the matrix super algorithim that controls the simulation

• JFL
Reactions: meropeu
Update they broke up, so blackpill is not bs

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
those are matrix NPCs lol

whether you get laid or not is entirely decided by the matrix super algorithim that controls the simulation
Well they broke up yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
In my country there's this one giga turbo manlet abomination who's a jester and famemaxxed. He got married with decent looking girl, although she's short. I bet she pegs him.

• JFL
Reactions: meropeu
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and meropeu