NT IS LAW: (My Experience/Thoughts)

Rhino LeFort

Rhino LeFort

Archduke of Gandy Heaven
Alright guys, I took a couple weeks off but I’m back with a message that I hope can help some people out.

As stated in the title, being NT, (or acting that way if you’re non-NT), is fucking law. It is absolutely fucking critical. Charisma/personality/sense of humor can take you much much further than I previously thought. This may only apply to MTNs and above though tbf.

So some quick stats on me for context, I am decent looking but by no means a Chad or CL, probably a HTN on a good day. I’m not particularly tall, 5’10 barefoot but you best believe I larp 6’0. I am white with blue eyes, but as I’ve stated in previous threads, I have a slightly long midface and I’m not very symmetrical.

The reason I say all this is to show that you don’t have to be absolutely perfect looking to attract women or slay, just softmaxx to your full potential and then focus on NTmaxxing.

In the two weeks since I’ve stopped posting on here and started trying to behave more NT, I’ve genuinely had incredible success. Little things like eye contact and a smile can make a world of difference.

Foids treat me much better at work (I’m a waiter), and I often catch them staring/smiling at me. One even asked for my Instagram. I’ve gotten significantly more tip money as well.

I’ve also had greater success on dating apps. I made sure the photos of me on my profile focused more on appeal, not just PSL (don’t be squintmaxxing or cheekbiting or anything, foids can tell and it’s cringe). I get way more matches and even had a few girls asking me to hook up with them. I couldn’t pull the trigger (bc I’m not over my oneitis 🙄) but the principle still stands.

Anyway, I say all of this because as someone who has struggled with body dysmorphia for 7 years, I relate to you guys. I really really fucking do. If you are legitimately still a sub5 after softmaxxing, you have my deepest condolences. But that’s less of you than you may think.

There’s so much softmaxxing you can do to ascend you to at least MTN. 80% of you could achieve it. But you have to work for it; diet, skincare, going to the gym, wearing fashionable clothes, getting a good haircut, so on and so forth. If you truly want to ascend though, it can absolutely be done.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar, watah, Stuttercel and 7 others
Very true. And people who deny that have zero experience.

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson, ihearvoices and Rhino LeFort
Its noticable youre not nt even in the way you walk or act sometimes, fucking brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Rhino LeFort and ihearvoices
Little things like eye contact and a smile can make a world of difference.
I have no problem with eye contact and always death stare everybody but i cant smile on command. when i try to smile its very forced and unnatural looking

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup and Rhino LeFort
when i try to smile its very forced and unnatural looking
Try doing a closed mouth slight smile, or smile more with your eyes.

I have no problem with eye contact and always death stare everybody but i cant smile on command. when i try to smile its very forced and unnatural looking
Smirk

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and VHD
nt is cope if you arent average height or average looking
in my case since im manlet being nt wont matter because im still 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
nt is cope if you arent average height or average looking
in my case since im manlet being nt wont matter because im still 5'7
5’7 isn’t like death tier tho tbh. Wear boots/lifts and you can fraud 5’10 easy.

I unfortunately cant really ntmaxx, diagnosed autist

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Shahnameh, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
I unfortunately cant really ntmaxx, diagnosed autist
J observe how NT people in your life behave and then behave accordingly. Basically be Dexter (from the show lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
yeah improving your looks definitely had nothing to do with it wise guy

You can't become NT lol, you are NT and also HTN or whatever

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and bloomercel
yeah improving your looks definitely had nothing to do with it wise guy
I’m not denying that didn’t help either. I’m j saying the key change for me was my mentality shift.

You can't become NT lol, you are NT and also HTN or whatever
I know you can’t literally become non autistic if you’re autistic. I’m just saying you can study the way normal people act and then act accordingly. I’m not autistic but I’m by no means neurotypical with no mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I know you can’t literally become non autistic if you’re autistic. I’m just saying you can study the way normal people act and then act accordingly. I’m not autistic but I’m by no means neurotypical with no mental issues.
yep you can, but it takes a lifetime of knowledge gathering so it's not possible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible and Rhino LeFort
Good for you. Since im diagnosed Aspie, there is no NTmaxxing for me, im completely screwed

• +1
DNRD, how tall are you?

I can fake it well enough. Does that work? Somewhat, but I'm not ugly. Anyway, it's problematic.

Last edited:
  • +1