NT is law

Soracel

Soracel

Iron
A lot of you think ascending to chadlite or htn will fix all your problems it won't. This is the most brutal pill to swallow. You can do everything right and fix your looks, slay whores, have a decent social circle , have a life. None of that matters unless you can find a way to fix the chemical imbalances in your brain that make life tiring. I remember two years ago when I used pray to even get crumbs of female attention. Now I have multiple girls begging for my attention and validation. Girls coming up to me trying to start conversations etc. But theres something in my brain that makes me deeply insecure and unfulfilled. This is just a warning to some of you guys who might be like me, looking better really won't fix the deeper problems in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KevinDurder, try2beme, i hear voices and 6 others
ascending + drugs is the way for most people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Suns9999 and nathan
I feel like once I get the female attention and male respect , I’ll just naturally become more NT.What do u think?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and nathan
Water is wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and nathan
A lot of you think ascending to chadlite or htn will fix all your problems it won't. This is the most brutal pill to swallow. You can do everything right and fix your looks, slay whores, have a decent social circle , have a life. None of that matters unless you can find a way to fix the chemical imbalances in your brain that make life tiring. I remember two years ago when I used pray to even get crumbs of female attention. Now I have multiple girls begging for my attention and validation. Girls coming up to me trying to start conversations etc. But theres something in my brain that makes me deeply insecure and unfulfilled. This is just a warning to some of you guys who might be like me, looking better really won't fix the deeper problems in life.
NT and looks are linked though. If you're subhuman you're way more likely to be non-NT than a chad because looks decide how other people treat you. The worse you look, the more likely you'll end up bullied and ruin your social development. The only way a chad could be non-NT is if he was born with a condition like autism.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla and Suns9999
I feel like once I get the female attention and male respect , I’ll just naturally become more NT.What do u think?
Positive social feedback helps a lot but it’s not everything. I ascended from subhuman to a normal looking guy, my life is way better than it used to be but I still have a lot of trouble just because of not getting enough socialization growing up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and irkkedmulatto
Yeah in a lot of ways. but for me personally that's just appearances. being truly NT isn't having to hide another part of yourself to appear normal. Only truly NT people can just talk to people without thinking of any retarded shit behind the scenes to fit in or have fun. it's just 100% natural.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Suns9999
NT and looks are linked though. If you're subhuman you're way more likely to be non-NT than a chad. The only way a chad could be non-NT is if he was born with a condition like autism.
family pill and incorrect socialization growing up are also other answers

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Do u know how attractive a Chadlite is? It definitely could make up for lack of nt

• JFL
family pill and incorrect socialization growing up are also other answers
Chads get popular in school because of their looks so incorrect socialization is very unlikely. If a chad has a bad family, he would also likely become NT through school instead.

Not saying those don't matter for ending up NT, just that looks play a huge part in whether you end up NT or not, with autism being the only problem that looks can't fix.

• JFL
NT isn't necessarily required for HTN+ at least for ONS but it does help. Matters a lot for LTRs tho

• JFL
nt just as important as looks for slaying

• JFL
@greycel
is this what you mean by all the water threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel
What do you look like

• JFL
@greycel
is this what you mean by all the water threads
Yep

Either absolutely water content repeated over a 1000x on this site or a 1-2 liner about their day to day life

• JFL