Nt is so irrelevent for getting laid

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Dating apps make it severely easy to get laid with no social skills. U literally gotta do nothing the women are terra degenerate and another breed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, XtrovertNTnormalfag, HeightPilledum and 11 others
Debatable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, EverythingMattersCel, curryascenderr and 5 others
In a generation with gym membership everywhere, plastic surgery, and dating apps with feminism brainwash theres 0 reason to be incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, HeightPilledum, sickdawgie and 6 others
Then you havent met me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Suns9999, Abdullahm06 and 2 others
Kinda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Kaari and try2beme
Just dont be repulsive, you guys cannot be saying women are easy then doubt it
I agree, but saying “just dont be repulsive” isn’t easy for the abused dogs on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Suns9999, Kaari and 1 other person
whats your looks level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Suns9999, Kaari and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Kaari
Dating apps make it severely easy to get laid with no social skills. U literally gotta do nothing the women are terra degenerate and another breed
Yup that’s what I said, irl it matters sure but dating apps are easy mode if your gl. Just use those if your gl and have a “mental illness”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, try2beme and Kaari
MTN latino
where do you live bhai and would you say you target a specific niche? or just go for all women. and what women do you find match you the most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, try2beme and Kaari
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Suns9999 and isis_Bleach
What is your slay count, OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Suns9999
Very useful statement from a man who never felt a woman touch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Suns9999 and try2beme
i mean personality is a fake idea only looks are relwvant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and try2beme
where do you live bhai and would you say you target a specific niche? or just go for all women. and what women do you find match you the most
London
I mostly attract latinas, emo girls and black or snowbunnies / ghetto girls (i pass as lightskin)

Thought you were black
i pass as lightskin irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, Suns9999 and noonespecial
Very useful statement from a man who never felt a woman touch
IMG 7015

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
depends on your height, and looks, but most importantly, your location

also it makes things easier online if you have shit social skills, but the tradeoff is that it makes irl approaching more difficult in this day and age

• JFL
  • +1
depends on your height, and looks, but most importantly, your location

also it makes things easier online if you have shit social skills, but the tradeoff is that it makes irl approaching more difficult in this day and age
Who cares about irl if you can just be gl and call women up to your house like pizza.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, thegiganigga and Suns9999
As long as you aren't a complete sperg then it doesn't matter. Looks > NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, try2beme and Suns9999
Who cares about irl if you can just be gl and call women up to your house like pizza.
only a few can reach that level, most people here saying they can do this are larping hard as hell

• JFL
only a few can reach that level, most people here saying they can do this are larping hard as hell
i might be able to if i fix my Lower third but for now i cant no way

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkTriadBeliever
Shut the fuck up

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Suns9999
Hey i will fucking bash you skull if you ever talk to me like that again
Youre too scared to get pussy and u think u can bash another mans head

• JFL
Location matters as well

• JFL
  • +1
Just like 50% of men
Like 20% of men are incel like @DR. NICKGA but 90% overestimate their fighting ability despite every event in their life showing theyre a pussy

• JFL
Like 20% of men are incel like @DR. NICKGA but 90% overestimate their fighting ability despite every event in their life showing theyre a pussy
Cope it’s like 50% even in countries like France maybe ur just chadrone idk

• JFL
In a generation with gym membership everywhere, plastic surgery, and dating apps with feminism brainwash theres 0 reason to be incel
0 reason
There may not be a reason but circumstances could put you in incel territory. Gym membership? what if you're manlet, you'll just look wider/shorter or look like you're ocmpensating, even then 2 years of gymcelling. Plastic surgery - nobody hires manlets for jobs, where's the money for surgery coming from? takes years of saving minimum wage anyways
The worst thing though, who actually wants to fuck roasties on tinder with triple digit bodycount?

• JFL
Cope it’s like 50% even in countries like France maybe ur just chadrone idk
Im mtn like 20-30% of men in the uk 20+ are virgins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Suns9999
0 reason
There may not be a reason but circumstances could put you in incel territory. Gym membership? what if you're manlet, you'll just look wider/shorter or look like you're ocmpensating, even then 2 years of gymcelling. Plastic surgery - nobody hires manlets for jobs, where's the money for surgery coming from? takes years of saving minimum wage anyways
The worst thing though, who actually wants to fuck roasties on tinder with triple digit bodycount?
Manlet is one uncontrollable failo but ik a 5’2 LTN slayer who is male he is just nt

• JFL
NT meant nothing in my case lol. my old oneitis was literally begging me to make an instagram and the other girls didnt give a shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Manlet is one uncontrollable failo but ik a 5’2 LTN slayer who is male he is just nt
again with the "i know" meme. But anyways i think NT is very importnat, especially in the UK which is NT central

• JFL