NT pictures/pictures for dating?

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
How does one even take NT pictures, without being NT?
I was told I look "ok" and it's all about my bad pictures, which it can't be tbh.
Now I've tried making a profile again, and got 2 matches in several days, surely no amount of "good" pictures would improve this to any kind of decent result. i.e. I'm just an ugly fuck, regardless of the pictures I take.
My previous results have been 20 matches in a month~, probably a seasonal thing... And I do see same people, so realistically I won't be matching with those same people I did before, thus results should be expected to be less.
I'm just so frustrated, as seemingly I don't have a comprehension for what makes a good picture and all my pictures turns out to be bad(unlikely to be the case tbh).
Bad time to post such a thread, but whatever, just really annoyed atm. Probably going to spend the entire day now trying to make a decent picture. FUCK.
I know simple things, such as take picture from a distance, lens distortion, appear to be taken by somebody else, etc. That is not even a problem, as you can throw the phone anywhere and take the pics from a distance, so...
Need any kind of help, I guess at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
I explained you bro

No selfies. Make photos look as if somebody else shot, so it doesn't convey you are an autistic loner who sits in his basement.

One good picture of your face for 1st pic, even professionally taken is good

One picture of your body, women need to know if you are a fatso, or if you are ripped or a framecel etc

One picture with friends doing something cool

One picture of doing a hobby

This is the bare bare minimum to get some matches. Ideally you want an exciting profile, but with lockdown this is close to impossible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5969 and 4 others
Selfies/close-ups aren't a great idea if you're average/below.

Take a pic or two around scenery, and a couple more in parties or doing something fun. It's about looking like you're adventurous, careless, and have friends.

Also no NT pics if you're ugly. No dating apps for your face.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I explained you bro

No selfies. Make photos look as if somebody else shot, so it doesn't convey you are an autistic loner who sits in his basement.

One good picture of your face for 1st pic, even professionally taken is good

One picture of your body, women need to know if you are a fatso, or if you are ripped or a framecel etc

One picture with friends doing something cool

One picture of doing a hobby

This is the bare bare minimum to get some matches. Ideally you want an exciting profile, but with lockdown this is close to impossible
Selfies/close-ups aren't a great idea if you're average/below.

Take a pic or two around scenery, and a couple more in parties or doing something fun. It's about looking like you're adventurous, careless, and have friends.

Also no NT pics if you're ugly. No dating apps for your face.
You're missing a point a bit. I'm not nt, so parties are out of the question. It's just not possible, like wtf is a party? I don't even understand what people do there, never been to one in my life.
I try to make non-selfies/body pictures too, but they look so bad, like really bad and it's obviously something is turbo ultra bad. I always have to crop the pics or do them from a closer distance. But yes, otherwise I know.
How does one make a "professional looking" picture of your own face?
I'll try making pics, will see how it turns out. But need to prepare a lot of things, as I've been, so now I'm going to start. I've wasted so much time already...

• So Sad
Reactions: UltimateMan
you can look NT with selfies if u look like a fuckboi, take my avi for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and Deleted member 10536
You're missing a point a bit. I'm not nt, so parties are out of the question. It's just not possible, like wtf is a party? I don't even understand what people do there, never been to one in my life.
I try to make non-selfies/body pictures too, but they look so bad, like really bad and it's obviously something is turbo ultra bad. I always have to crop the pics or do them from a closer distance. But yes, otherwise I know.
I'll try making pics, will see how it turns out. But need to prepare a lot of things, as I've been, so now I'm going to start. I've wasted so much time already...
Start learning how to greenscreen-max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Ocelot
Even if you're taking it by yourself, literally just go outside and have some basic photography/editing skills, otherwise hire a cheap photographer off of Fiverr or some other app.

It's not too hard. Here are some examples.
Insta1

Insta2

Of course you've gotta have at least a couple of pics showing your face clearly, and perhaps your body too, but it's not too dissimilar from Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Start learning how to greenscreen-max
That's what I'm leaning towards to lately...
Even if you're taking it by yourself, literally just go outside and have some basic photography/editing skills, otherwise hire a cheap photographer off of Fiverr or some other app.

It's not too hard. Here are some examples.
View attachment 815167
View attachment 815169
Of course you've gotta have at least a couple of pics showing your face clearly, and perhaps your body too, but it's not too dissimilar from Instagram.
By going outside do you mean city? I'd look like such a fucking autist taking pics of myself in random places. Tbh too high inhib for that? I can self-inject fillers, but this? Idk. Or do you mean in nature? I do pics in nature, but then it's hard to make them non-selfie, well applies to the city pics too. At home you can put the phone anywhere you want conveniently.
I'll try, but FUCK there's no water. Like ffs of all the time for water to go out.
>Fiverr
I live essentially in the middle of nowhere 99% no chance. But look up something locally... Ye maybe. But the prices they're going to ask are gonna be astronomical.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Tbh I'm so fucked, because I don't even have a place where I could make any decent pics, as the lightning is so bad.

*autistic basement dweller noises*
What constitutes for a good mug shot for a dating profile? What should I focus on? What should it look like?
Tbh I've been trying to rip off other people pics, but they don't turn out the same at all.