NT pill

NickGar

NickGar

Iron
Being non-NT and having shit social circle is worse than being sub-5. I have seen many bhais get into LTR or living happy life even though they look like shit. And many of them are even confident and are not afraid to approach women or "be themselves".

Even most slayer in my school are just very NT and socialcirclemaxxed MTN. One of the niggas even had like 30 relationships (even thought with LTBS and MTBS) but at least they were happy. How tf can these normies go with their lives being happy and satisfied? Most these niggas legit have HTN+ life (according to forum). The only normies with a little bad life is the quiet ones but even they are happy and confident.

All these niggas have crushes and have good relationship with everybody. While I am hated by all the teacher for my non-NT behaviour which is just something retarded like talking by myself and not focusing while some other niggas who literally vape and fight mostly everyday gets praised and appreciates by the teachers. And I am also giga high iq normally getting top percentile marks even if I barely study but the teachers still hate me JFL.

I used to be super NT back in the days but i dont even know what fucking happened. Now I just go school do nothing and come home and just rot. I don't even have motivation to do anything except trying to ascend but even some days I don't feel like doing it. The only thing that makes me happy in life is some of my friends, phone/computer, sleep, videogames and food.

Maybe if I had a better friend group or maybe better development or maybe a little NT I would have had a great life. And I already even had great genetic potential being tall 6'0 (very tall in my country), great features and base, high iq (145) and even good money but i dont even know wtf happened JFL. I just end up doing stupid shit and not maximizing my potential. I envy not the PSLs but I envy the NT Normies because PSLs might spend their lives trying to climb up the looks ladder but NT normies enjoy their average lives and will die peacefully.

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, EdgyFashionist, scrunchables and 3 others
iq 145jfl LARP DETECTED OPINION REJECTED

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, scrunchables and soover4me
im 537 iq btw

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, scrunchables and soover4me
True, NT is a very big piece of the puzzle. Even HTN+ can face heavy drawbacks from low NT (doesn't mean they won't succeed anyway because looks>>>>>>>>)

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and NickGar