NT theory is complete cope.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
You can literally become a confident extroverted chad personality-wise by just snorting some cocaine/mephedrone.

A substance which is widely available for just 10euro/gram, and can be openly used wherever you go.

Changing your personality is the easiest thing ever. JFL at this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666, try2beme, Zonar and 6 others
Phenibut?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 23558
Ye. Normie cerebral architecture isn’t hard to duplicate with drugs the botb guide on it tho is complete dogshit. Cocaine, phenibut, baclofen ( to a lesser degree), kratom, provironum, certain cathinones and phenylalanine’s are legit for this purpose. If my mom allowed me to buy these I’d be slaying top tier Dravidians rn

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666, Deleted member 20399, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
NTs don't have to blow their money on Coke/Phenibut to be normal

Ye. Normie cerebral architecture isn’t hard to duplicate with drugs the botb guide on it tho is complete dogshit. Cocaine, phenibut, baclofen ( to a lesser degree), kratom, provironum, certain cathinones and phenylalanine’s are legit for this purpose. If my mom allowed me to buy these I’d be slaying top tier Dravidians rn
Exactly. Personality is largely just hormonal/neuro-transmitter balances in your brain. They dictate how you feel, think, act.

Incels tend to have subhuman-tier hormonal/neuro-transmitter balances. Lacking in things like serotonin.
But it's easily fixed with drugs in the moments that actually matter. Such as dates, night-life or even job interviews.

The most subhuman high inhib truecel, can turn into a confident extroverted dude, with drugs, that wants to fight for what he thinks he deserves.

Every time I've gone clubbing on cocaine, I've made out with girls. You become an extroverted mogging machine, talking to girls left n right with 0 inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, klip11, thereallegend and 1 other person
NTs don't have to blow their money on Coke/Phenibut to be normal
'blow their money'

nigga mephedrone is 10 euro per gram. If u can't afford that, then it never began for you anyways

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Every time I've gone clubbing on cocaine, I've made out with girls. You become an extroverted mogging machine, talking to girls left n right with 0 inhibition.
So NT-theory is correct?

Only the theory that nothing can be done about it is incorrect?

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, Sub0, Artemis and 2 others
So NT-theory is correct?

Only the theory that nothing can be done about it is incorrect?
I guess yeah.
If u can't make-out with attractive girls while on cocaine/mephedrone, then looks are your issue.

Usually when I am doing drugs though, I am vibing so hard on the music, enjoying my life so fucking much, that I don't even care about women. Women don't interest me.

You would understand when you are vibing on drugs on a rave like this video.
It's why I love drugs, inceldom becomes irrelevant. Because you fucking love life and don't care about this shit anymore.

I am getting ready for my cocaine arc.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and apocalypse
How does mephedrone compare to MDMA for rave/club/festival?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
How does mephedrone compare to MDMA for rave/club/festival?
MDMA:
1) Longer lasting 2 hour orgasmic high without redose. Compared to ~1 hour high with mephedrone/cocaine.

Total drug effects last a lot longer, but just talking about 'peak' experience. Especially for MDMA, you will feel good for 4+ hours on a single dose, but the orgasmic high only lasts 2 hours. Similar shit with mephedrone where you feel amazing for 1 hour, but then just 'good' for another hour.

2) The high on MDMA is far more extreme. It can get extremely intense, hot, loving. Sometimes I need to relax in a more quiet area for 15-30 mins because the feelings are too intense, it's overwhelming. When you are on MDMA, everyone will notice easily that you are on it from your behavior.

Mephedrone is a lesser version of that, you could get away with using it without people noticing it tbh, because your behavior/feelings aren't THAT far out of line compared to a normal person acting on just alcohol.
You get a bit of the loving feeling of MDMA, and a bit of the active/confident feeling from cocaine.

MDMA mogs hard in terms of how much you will enjoy it. But mephedrone/cocaine is easier to use casually since it's less extreme.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: apocalypse
This is possible to become NT Just by putting you every day in social situation

• +1
So many dimwitted normies on this fucking forum these days.

Yeah bro if I want my miswired brain to function like a normie brain all i need to do is swallow / huff a few drugs, wow why didn't i think of that earlier?

• Hmm...
Yes, it indeed is cope.

• +1
So many dimwitted normies on this fucking forum these days.

Yeah bro if I want my miswired brain to function like a normie brain all i need to do is swallow / huff a few drugs, wow why didn't i think of that earlier?
Not sure why you didn't think of this my man.

So many people are on anti depressants. Its the same thing basically
Also Alcohol use to alter personality is a completely normal thing everywhere in the world.
Doing cocaine is just a superior version of doing alcohol which everyone is doing already. A competitive edge.

If you believe your personality is the issue, you can alter it easily for a couple of hours and find out what its like to have a diff personality.

• +1
Reactions: zainab
Not sure why you didn't think of this my man.

So many people are on anti depressants. Its the same thing basically
Also Alcohol use to alter personality is a completely normal thing everywhere in the world.
Doing cocaine is just a superior version of doing alcohol which everyone is doing already. A competitive edge.

If you believe your personality is the issue, you can alter it easily for a couple of hours and find out what its like to have a diff personality.
High iq post, how do I not get scammed when buying cocaine / mdma? How do I even get to know drug dealers? Casually ask “yo bro u selling cocaine?” ?.

• +1
NT =/= personality

Just be high 24/7 until you can’t handle being sober anymore theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RftH and try2beme
High iq post, how do I not get scammed when buying cocaine / mdma? How do I even get to know drug dealers? Casually ask “yo bro u selling cocaine?” ?.
No, don't ask people to sell you cocaine.

Find users of drugs, usually at the men's toilet at clubs/parties/raves. U'll find many people snorting drugs at the men's restroom. Ask them what they are using and who they get their stuff from. They will likely give you a number, then u can go from there.

• +1
Reactions: zainab
Just be high 24/7 until you can’t handle being sober anymore theory
Not 24/7, just at the moments that matter.

U don't need to be high while wageslaving or studycelling. Waste of good vibes.

Just be high during the parties in the weekends, try it out on a date, etc.

low inhib is legit for ethnics since they can run invader theory

lots of white female wants to rebel these days an a ethnic invader will help them achieve their goals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 32325
Looks theory>>>>>>>nt theory

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No you cannot

These type of drugs make you gurn like a retard so its a huge looksmin

Regular usage means you can also grind down your teeth even if you use gum

Being Nt is not worth it at the expense of looking retarded

so what is it then
Neurodivergency in brain, NT’s don’t have neurodivergency but both NTs and NDs have personalities. I use alcohol on every date and in everyday life, but I’m still autistic, I’m more low inhib yes, but often not in a good way. Also doesn’t being dependent on substances to be NT mean NT-theory is correct?

just become an addict theory. you'd be better off just becoming a dealer.

• Hmm...
low inhib is legit for ethnics since they can run invader theory

lots of white female wants to rebel these days an a ethnic invader will help them achieve their goals
cocaine makes you want to fight anyone in your way. Good drug for invader-theory.

No you cannot

These type of drugs make you gurn like a retard so its a huge looksmin

Regular usage means you can also grind down your teeth even if you use gum

Being Nt is not worth it at the expense of looking retarded
they don't make you gum like a retard. I just get a dry mouth which isnt ideal either ngl, but whatever.

You don't look retarded as long as you don't over-do it. You need to get your dosing right to the point where you are just very NT and active, but not extremely active to the point you just want to randomly start dancing etc. Too much

Neurodivergency in brain, NT’s don’t have neurodivergency but both NTs and NDs have personalities. I use alcohol on every date and in everyday life, but I’m still autistic, I’m more low inhib yes, but often not in a good way. Also doesn’t being dependent on substances to be NT mean NT-theory is correct?
Using alcohol is already mogger, u should try adding some cocaine. Will make you act more NT.

I don't know about NT-theory. All I know is that substances can easily alter your personality, especially in a positive 'redpill' sense. So if you believe it's your personality that is at fault for your poor social/romantic interactions, you could use substances to cure this easily.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
just become an addict theory. you'd be better off just becoming a dealer.
Nah don't become an addict. Life-maxxing by using the chemicals that scientists have provided us with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back