NT theory is just a cause/effect mistake

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
gl likeable people are usually NT because they're included in things and girls fuck them. You're less likely to slip into aspie interests and antisocial habits when you actually get something from your social interactions.

But you don't get shit for just being NT. It doesn't work the other way around you losers. You have to have some kind of value for people to like you (looks, status, money, connections, etc.). In fact, if you have those things, what's considered NT will shift to match whatever you're doing. Just trying to fit in and conform to the tastes of group won't get you anything by itself.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 616

nt theory works for 80%-90% of humans

nt theory works for 80%-90% of humans
You're less likely to slip into aspie interests and antisocial habits when you actually get something from your social interactions.

You're less likely to slip into aspie interests and antisocial habits when you actually get something from your social interactions.

and?

im just saying dont act like basement dwellers are the norm

majority of men dont have troubles finding friends and majority of men are not incels

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
youre right, if you have something of value you automatically become "nt".

but thing is, youre not if all you have is that certain "thing". nt is behavourial. if you act normal and behave normally youll become nt. most of the population is nt. hell, most of the ppl here would be nt if not for social isolation.

im trying to ntmaxx. and tbh i didnt rlly do anything. i just started showing up. im on the shy side, but im still "normal".

youll only be considered creepy if youre actually creepy. or if youre a deformed monster.

But you don't get shit for just being NT. It doesn't work the other way around you losers. You have to have some kind of value for people to like you (looks, status, money, connections, etc.). In fact, if you have those things, what's considered NT will shift to match whatever you're doing. Just trying to fit in and conform to the tastes of group won't get you anything by itself
Legit looksmaxing, moneymaxxing and acting normie is a'll that's needed for low status sub 5 men.

and?

im just saying dont act like basement dwellers are the norm

majority of men dont have troubles finding friends and majority of men are not incels

Yeah, the blackpill is either that you're uglier than the average person or that you're a high-inhib pussy who never makes a move on girls. Pick one. NT has nothing to do with it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and BigBoy
Apart from my most miserable acne years I did get invited to social activities but I never felt comfortable there. Ofc I've never been so gl that girls would suck my dick at my mere presence. But even if I was a psl 8 I wonder if I'd really enjoy being social. I find my non IT hobbies (reading, listening to music, wandering / traveling alone or only with one girl) very nice and never feel comfortable in a huge group of people.

Yeah, the blackpill is either that you're uglier than the average person or that you're a high-inhib pussy who never makes a move on girls. Pick one. NT has nothing to do with it.

legit

its more than that. your entire life revolves around looks. youre constantly being judged for your looks. and chad will always have a better life than you just because he won the genetic lottery.

its more than that. your entire life revolves around looks. youre constantly being judged for your looks. and chad will always have a better life than you just because he won the genetic lottery.

Lookism is everywhere and Chad will always win. That's true. But you don't need to sui. There's more to life than that. You could even slay or get a gf as a sub-Chad. So it's not that bleak.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and BigBoy
Lookism is everywhere and Chad will always win. That's true. But you don't need to sui. There's more to life than that. You could even slay or get a gf as a sub-Chad. So it's not that bleak.
youre right. no point in rotting in my basement.