NT theory is legit on Tinder

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
i have no friends and took two heavily frauded selfies. first time, ten likes in twelve hours with about four matches using a boost. next few times anywhere from 2-6 likes with maybe one match. mainly non whites and whales. both times i put 6'1 in the bio

now, i just remade tinder. i used the same two aspie photos i had before. however, this time in my drunken glory, i added a simple picture of my chipotle meal from earlier in the day and a dog. same bio, same everything except the addition of these pictures. i woke up to 33 likes with 4 matches. mainly white, not many whales.

NT is really make or break.

What is NT? :(

One group picture, one dog picture, one gymcelled picture, and one pic of you doing something stupid and NT should suffice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, ScramFranklin, Deleted member 3701 and 1 other person
What is NT? :(
i dunno for sure. But something like having an active social life, foing out, meeting new people semi-regularly. Aka, a social life, social skills, and some social status

yet another faggot poster

No NTness for your recessed bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2846
One group picture, one dog picture, one gymcelled picture, and one pic of you doing something stupid and NT should suffice.

i don't have friends so can't get half of those

I always hate group pictures. Should the friends in it be good looking to status max me or ugly looking so they don't mog me? Hard to decide

I have made and remade tinder like 20 times by now with different photos and it makes no difference. In fact I get most likes with angle-frauded basement selfies because I can make myself look more attractive there compared to group/activity pics.

I have made and remade tinder like 20 times by now with different photos and it makes no difference. In fact I get most likes with angle-frauded basement selfies because I can make myself look more attractive there compared to group/activity pics.

try putting a picture of chipotle or any other stupid meme food they like and a dog. how many likes do you average

lol nigga you probably on grindr

lol nigga you probably on grindr

jordan.jpg

try putting a picture of chipotle or any other stupid meme food they like and a dog. how many likes do you average
How are memes like that NT though lol, nobody does that. I get about 100-150 likes in 2-3 weeks times before I reset my tinder again for beginner boost. I have probably had 2000 diff matches now over the course of 2 years. dates: 6 LTR:1 hookups:0 fwb:0 nudes:2

Tinder is useless

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back