NT vs extroversion

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Seems to be interchangeable on this site.

NT is NOT extroversion but is correlated with extroversion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, datboijj, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
the NT issue has honestly never been close to being solved after all these years.
Everyone has very different definitions and theories

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
NT is about being normal, relatable, social, not to be a bigot and not to have edgy things to say. Just going with the flow, having hobbies, enjoying a social life and not thinking you're better than everyone. It's to appeal to the masses and lower your resistance to social changes. Most people who boast about being high IQ because they're introverted and "blackpilled" or "based" suffer from dunning-kruger effect and cuck their own social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5180 and 9 others
exactly, I know a few loud, annoying and extroverted aspies, and I also know reserved and quite shy NT people

NT vs Non NT is really Normal vs Autistic, and there’s not even rlly a spectrum in social situations, it’s either you act autistically or you don’t

Just because you have social anxiety doesn’t mean you’re not NT, it just means you’re unconfident

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, thereallegend and Primordial
the NT issue has honestly never been close to being solved after all these years.
Everyone has very different definitions and theories
no, nt is clearly defined if you look for the definition outside of this forum

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and itorroella9
exactly, I know a few loud, annoying and extroverted aspies, and I also know reserved and quite shy NT people

NT vs Non NT is really Normal vs Autistic, and there’s not even rlly a spectrum in social situations, it’s either you act autistically or you don’t

Just because you have social anxiety doesn’t mean you’re not NT, it just means you’re unconfident
so you're saying that non NT = Autism.
But social anxiety is still NT. And ADHD is still NT.
Basically autism is what makes someone non NT. (so not being able to read social queues/others feelings)

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, thereallegend and Deleted member 6423

actually to be completely accurate anything that veers from “normal” cognition is considered neuroAtypical, but everybody experiences some sort of social anxiety from time to time

so you're saying that non NT = Autism.
But social anxiety is still NT. And ADHD is still NT.
Basically autism is what makes someone non NT. (so not being able to read social queues/others feelings)
I elaborated already, but no, technically having ADHD and other things that can be called a disorder or thing of the sort (relating to cognition) make you non NT or neuroatypical

I elaborated already, but no, technically having ADHD and other things that can be called a disorder or thing of the sort (relating to cognition) make you non NT or neuroatypical
I was just talking about autism because that’s the atypical disorder this forum cares about when it comes to neurotypicality

NT =/= Very Loud Funny Social Alpha

NT= Average pleasant conversation with other beings.

NT= IS NOT HARD. Just talk to random people, say good morning, ask the cashier how their days going..etc. Shit cakes walk.

Once your NT you just need to NOT be insecure and approach iOis and all your problems will be solved

• +1
Reactions: Primordial and TrestIsBest
Good thread but in the USA well-adjusted = extrovert

I'm legit an extroverted autist

you can only fake them both it if you have enough look otherwise you will look autist. For me difference is being nt means acting cool while extroversion is being open about what you think or your feelings