NTmaxing will be the hardest part for many of us

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
I still struggle with this shit a lot.
Social anxiety is just big with me and I often times don't know what to say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Wallenberg, ChristianChad and 2 others
Ascending will solve these problems. If you look good, you will get lots of compliments and attention from girls. This will help with your confidence and make you NT.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Hero of the Imperium, Wallenberg and 9 others
Ascending will solve these problems. If you look good, you will get lots of compliments and attention from girls. This will help with your confidence and make you NT.
Also ascending will give him more freedom to say whatever and have it come off as positive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15827, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
this is correct, I am a diagnosed autist, have been my entire life and I've never struggled with women.

one note though, you don't have to be NT, women don't care if you're quirky as long as you're not the trainspotter type autist that doesn't take care of himself and only wants to talk about subjects nobody cares about, adopt relevant passions, mine is plants, women love hearing me talk about my obscure flowers.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 17829
This
When i was ugly i had bad social anxiety, now that i look good it all went away

NT = looks
IMG 6420

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Sigmamale
after looksmaxing i see a lot of women making eye contact with me and people treating me nicer overall. I am much less anxious now. lifefuel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 15827
I can barely make eye contact with women. I don't know what to talk about with girls, never really interacted with girls my age. Does not help i'm an autist either. But any foid will reject me anyways so it's not that big of a deal. Except for the fact i am kinda lonely. NTmaxxing is also using mainstream social media, which i hate. I tried snapchatmaxxing with directly sending a dp to a JB and i got banned.

Worst part is that i can't improve my social skills that much as i only talk to the staff from the autism ward i am in and my family. It's over for aspiecels that also are subhuman manlets in the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LightSkinNoob and Adonis
I can barely make eye contact with women. I don't know what to talk about with girls, never really interacted with girls my age. Does not help i'm an autist either. But any foid will reject me anyways so it's not that big of a deal. Except for the fact i am kinda lonely. NTmaxxing is also using mainstream social media, which i hate. I tried snapchatmaxxing with directly sending a dp to a JB and i got banned.

Worst part is that i can't improve my social skills that much as i only talk to the staff from the autism ward i am in and my family. It's over for aspiecels that also are subhuman manlets in the Netherlands.
Yeah, it's over for you unless you get LL tbh. Just grind, save up and get it. It's the only way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
Pretty hard to make eye contact with women when your eye level is at their belly button :ROFLMAO::lul:

Sorry I had to
:lul::lul::lul:

No sorry's it's fine bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Wallenberg and Deleted member 17829
your hobby is arguing that being a beach pajeet isn't a death sentence on the internet though.
yeah thats an NT hobby bro