NTmaxx is successful. Everyone says I have become normal.

gietol

gietol

Banned
Even the uncle I went to buy bread noticed that I was acting more normal than last year. Everyone told me to my face that I was acting more normal. I think I proved that I am not autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, poopoohead, sexchat and 6 others
Even the uncle I went to buy bread noticed that I was acting more normal than last year. Everyone told me to my face that I was acting more normal. I think I proved that I am not autistic.
How did you manage that

Cope I saw you walking outside today. Non nt as fuark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, R@m@, poopoohead and 4 others
How did you manage that
I don't know either, but I was very worried about why they called me weird and went into a short psychosis, after which I adjust my behavior by considering the other person's perspective.

NT yet still pussyless

Looks > all

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and gietol
NT yet still pussyless

Looks > all
My appearance is quite good, but since I am not NT, I was labeled as autistic by everyone and I am slowly getting over it.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
My appearance is quite good, but since I am not NT, I was labeled as autistic by everyone and I am slowly getting over it.
Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: gietol
How is it successful when you're just a facade that posts here

I don't know either, but I was very worried about why they called me weird and went into a short psychosis, after which I adjust my behavior by considering the other person's perspective.
Looksmaxx has rotted you lmao

• +1
Reactions: gietol
what a normal thing to say

• +1
Reactions: gietol, Maalik and plukee
Forced exposure, most likely. Just go out theory strikes again.
Seems accurate. I do that all the time in social settings especially when i become drunk im just suddenly not autistic anymore

good luck explaining your slay you have no friends nowhere to hangout and spending your free time watching male models.

while all her ex Bfs where Normies that have hundreds of friends , attend to parties everytime.

swallow the NT pill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gietol and Maalik
NTpill is literally just think less about what you say and say it unless its fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Maalik
good luck explaining your slay you have no friends nowhere to hangout and spending your free time watching male models.

while all her ex Bfs where Normies that have hundreds of friends , attend to parties everytime.

swallow the NT pill
whats so hard about explaining it

if ntpill is not real 90 percent of will be virgins

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Maalik

swallow the NT pill
I ran into this problem jfl.

after some texting and sexting foids on apps I got asked for an Insta
But I just ignored the request because brutal 13followers-from-primary-school-pill.

ugh its like we have to be everything to get girls.
be tall, be gl, be brave and high T, be friendly, be nt, Just be a tate brother theory..
Natural selection is such a picky bastard

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and gietol
But I just ignored the request because brutal 13followers-from-primary-school-pill.
even all girls ask for insta on tinder and stuff

liar, i seen you wearing heelys to the supermarket flailing your arms around screaming 'JAMES SAPPHIRE!!!'

just don't give a shit because nothing matters anyway theory