NTmaxxing and confidentmaxxing is far better than looksmaxxing

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
guys that are not scared of being rejected always takes shot at girls. even as an MTN, if they approach 40-50 girls in a good setting,t hey will get atleast 3-5 candidates that they will be able to slay.

Compare that to retarded to htns or chadlites, they sit like pussies waiting to be approached once a month or smth jfl. Its just NOT practical. You have to approach girls if u want high amount of slays.

girls (especially htb+) have tons of htns and chadlites at their disposal, what makes u think they will approach u and lower their value? when they can just let the htn/chadlite entertain her in their dms. You are nothing unless you approach her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, twojei, SubhumanForever and 12 others
True
Some people here need to read this fr :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Annihilator, ascendedd and 1 other person
tall confident mtns overpowers htns that are below 5"9 and insecure ab their height.
<5"9 probably gymcells to death to attract girls but the problem is that they are non nt insecure dogs

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
"girls will approach htn" is cope made up to justify guys lack of approaching girls

• JFL
Reactions: piec and itzyaboyJJ
True
Some people here need to read this fr :ogre:
unfortunately we will get retards here again saying that chadlites and true htns do not need to approach.

• JFL
its crazy how some guys actually think being 5'9 htn is enough to get approached often,the delsuinal is crazy your right you need to be nt under chadlite,mtbs get chads begging to fuck in dms

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and ascendedd
its crazy how some guys actually think being 5'9 htn is enough to get approached often,the delsuinal is crazy your right you need to be nt under chadlite,mtbs get chads begging to fuck in dms
even chadlites do not get approached as often as these retards exaggerate it here (unless the chadlite is 6'3+) . Girls esp htb and higher have bunch of chadlites in their dms, you are not special. to be special, you have to approach her and leave an impression. No girl (esp htb+) will lower her value by approaching you. Just like you have value, a girl has a value too. She fears being rejected. more than men.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ramirezfanboy and ubicuse
sub chad life is all about showing up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and piec
no sub chadlite is getting approached ofc

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and itzyaboyJJ
I always get ignored even when I talk and I fucking hate it,it’s why I’m quiet and reserved most of the time

chadlites are rarer then u think

• +1
Anyone with basic life experience will agree, coming from someone who’s been in this space for 5+ years

unfortunately we will get retards here again saying that chadlites and true htns do not need to approach.
they literally dont

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
even chadlites do not get approached as often as these retards exaggerate it here (unless the chadlite is 6'3+) . Girls esp htb and higher have bunch of chadlites in their dms, you are not special. to be special, you have to approach her and leave an impression. No girl (esp htb+) will lower her value by approaching you. Just like you have value, a girl has a value too. She fears being rejected. more than men.
6’3 CLs don’t even get approached bruh shit is gay

guys that are not scared of being rejected always takes shot at girls. even as an MTN, if they approach 40-50 girls in a good setting,t hey will get atleast 3-5 candidates that they will be able to slay.

Compare that to retarded to htns or chadlites, they sit like pussies waiting to be approached once a month or smth jfl. Its just NOT practical. You have to approach girls if u want high amount of slays.

girls (especially htb+) have tons of htns and chadlites at their disposal, what makes u think they will approach u and lower their value? when they can just let the htn/chadlite entertain her in their dms. You are nothing unless you approach her.
I’ll approach when I get leaner+thicker neck+longer hair+better skin

Approach is cope, instant rejection. If you get a number then you get ghosted. If she sees your insta and you're a nobody, it's over. Only cold approach girls at your level, it might work better (not for me tho).