NTmaxxing is as important as ascending

otal_duu

otal_duu

non nt
For context, I was mid-high MTN and had severe social anxiety a few months ago, struggled with talking to girls and found it hard to talk in group settings

No point in ascending if you still act like a high inhib idiot

Some things that’ll help

- Going out and practicing your socializing skills , it might seem impossible at first but in reality nobody fucking cares just do it

- Hitting up girls first on social media. Girls will almost never start talking to you first unless you are Chadlite+. Most of the time they are waiting for you to initiate the conversation
(If you want to have a high success rate, make sure they’ve shown IOI in the past by consistently liking your stories or posts )

- And of course ascending
I went from High Mtn ———-> Low Htn and that’s helped me significantly

▪️If you want pictures of how I looked before just pm me

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Cope thread. You can't change your brain unless you do copious amounts of drugs.

• JFL
Reactions: otal_duu
For context, I was mid-high MTN and had severe social anxiety a few months ago, struggled with talking to girls and found it hard to talk in group settings

No point in ascending if you still act like a high inhib idiot

Some things that’ll help

- Going out and practicing your socializing skills , it might seem impossible at first but in reality nobody fucking cares just do it

- Hitting up girls first on social media. Girls will almost never start talking to you first unless you are Chadlite+. Most of the time they are waiting for you to initiate the conversation
(If you want to have a high success rate, make sure they’ve shown IOI in the past by consistently liking your stories or posts )

- And of course ascending
I went from High Mtn ———-> Low Htn and that’s helped me significantly

▪️If you want pictures of how I looked before just pm me
No such thing as "NTMaxxing" you either got or not