NTness in college > looks

C

CutetoOgre234

Iron
Having non NT friend group in college damns you more than bad looks. My friends are all nerds/gamers or sports fanatics(not the NT kind) and I swear tg its holding me back. They my boys and all but it sucks seeing actual subhumans with NT friend groups get play.

There was this one guy on my floor one year. He was cool and I fuck with him but holy shit he had to be trucel level. ethnic, skinnyfat, manlet, everything. But he was giga NT and was surrounded by a bunch of mtn-chadlite friend groups and from what I've heard about him, he was slaying. I didn't believe it myself until one night I saw an asian LTB leave his dorm and say bye.

I'm happy for him, but it hurts seeing actual goblins go to parties with their normie friends and slay mtbs, when I have to drag my gamer friends out of their rooms to go out to eat. Crazy part is my friends aren't even ugly. They're just non NT and have no interest in ascending. One of them is literally a 6 foot tyrone lite who gets stared at by women but he'd rather stay home and jack off and play destiny.

I'm not getting new friends. I refuse to lose my v card and celebrate with some retard cumskin frat bro. These are my boys and I'll find away for all of us to ascend. I don't care if that sounds gay. We all got an apartment next fall and I'm gonna turn that shit into a fucking brothel.

Just wanted to vent about the so called called "college experience"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Darkeningstar
Didn’t read , but what you said is cope

nt only matters if u are mtn at least if u are ltn or below aka 30% of men u are fucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme