Kraken
Come argue with me you fucks

• +1
Reactions: Saturn, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
Chad can be a maniac and foids will compliment how wicked and cool he is

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
NTness appeals to the ones who are NT, hence, Normies

If I want to attract a crazy maniac serialkiller autistic Stacey, I should be non-NT

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, Zeta ascended, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
Chad can be a maniac and foids will compliment how wicked and cool he is
Go to real life. I was there once and now I'm stuck on a forum with a bunch of pessimists. Also was best friends with a 9PSL guy who was extremely socially awkward and although the blackpill shone through at points; sometimes his struggles prevented him from doing shit. You're mostly misconceived and want to stay here and use a perceivably factual observation of more attractive men being more attractive to women, as an excuse to not fight your fears.

Come at me you fucking pieces of shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2846, Pendejo and 3 others
Go to real life. I was there once and now I'm stuck on a forum with a bunch of pessimists. Also was best friends with a 9PSL guy who was extremely socially awkward and although the blackpill shone through at points; sometimes his struggles prevented him from doing shit. You're mostly misconceived and want to stay here and use a perceivably factual observation of more attractive men being more attractive to women, as an excuse to not fight your fears.

It's funny until it's not @cocainecowboy

I'm not excluding myself from any of this...

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer and Deleted member 685
Nt? Cope that is

Nt? Cope that is
Coming from someone who uses blackpill videos as a way to say their life is over rather than gauging it from personal experieces of trying to fit into society and approach women first hand which you obviously never have done. If you're Indian you need to recalibrate, I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2621, HardMewer and 1 other person
Coming from someone who uses blackpill videos as a way to say their life is over rather than gauging it from personal experieces of trying to fit into society and approach women first hand which you obviously never have done. If you're Indian you need to recalibrate, I'm sorry, but that's the truth.
Not a single word

Anyone that thinks they cant get laid because of personality should try tinder

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Pendejo
Anyone that thinks they cant get laid because of personality should try tinder
Good stuff, man. Putting words in my mouth and not being able to read what I wrote and interpret it correctly. Awesome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 685 and Pendejo
You need both looks and to be NT

• +1
Reactions: xit and HardMewer
So true.A lot of people on this forum get their opinions on society from this forum solely instead of going out and building their opinions from personal experience.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous, Mateusz74, Peachy and 2 others
So true.A lot of people on this forum get their opinions on society from this forum solely instead of going out and building their opinions from personal experience.
A lot of everything is unwillingness to succumb to pure common sense. And then the forum populates with Indian and Chinese guys naturally; I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect. I'm actually trying to help everyone involved in this.
You need both looks and to be NT
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Yeah. Or give Sean O'pry some psychological anxiety where he turns away girls advances every time he leaves his mom's basement and that also adds a whole new dynamic to everything.

Is it so hard to think straight. The copers are the people who abide by the blackpill like it's gospel. What good is that doing you? Nothing. I'm as aware of "blackpill" as all of you. And if you claim to be better versed in "blackpill" matters, then keep doing that and wasting time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Pendejo
This
When you go out, you also realise that a true Chad is very rare
being Chadlite and having good socialskills is already godlike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
This should be moved to offtopic so one of the mods should probably lock this.

ntness is not underrated

low inhib is underrated

if u own ur autism in public and u look decent, u win

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and x30001
ntness is not underrated

low inhib is underrated

if u own ur autism in public and u look decent, u win
Yep. You won't be called out if you don't act in a higher manner than your looks can facilitate. But most people here are better looking than they act low-inhib. So upregulate both. Most people's lack of inhibition isn't on par with their looks. You'll know from feedback when you're overdoing the "low-inhib" stuff. But most people are severely underdoing their "low-inhib" and then think they need to become better looking to compensate when really it's their lack of "low-inhib" that's lagging, not their looks. Obviously both can be improved non stop in an upward perpetuating spiral. That's what's needed, really.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, HardMewer and Deleted member 2486
Yeah. Or give Sean O'pry some psychological anxiety where he turns away girls advances every time he leaves his mom's basement and that also adds a whole new dynamic to everything.

Is it so hard to think straight. The copers are the people who abide by the blackpill like it's gospel. What good is that doing you? Nothing. I'm as aware of "blackpill" as all of you. And if you claim to be better versed in "blackpill" matters, then keep doing that and wasting time.
Amen brother.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Why cant we just all agree that everything matters?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
You’re right somewhat but it depends how ugly you are

I am a firm believer in saying that everyone here is volcel to an extent

There is a reason why YT videos on confidence and personality get such a positive response.There is something to it and if you are denying it you are coping with reality.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

There's no way you know a PSL 9 guy. You are over rating his looks. A PSL 9 guy would already be famous.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
This scenario does not occur in nature

There is a reason why YT videos on confidence and personality get such a positive response.There is something to it and if you are denying it you are coping with reality.
Alright boys the blackpill has been disproven lets shut down this place

Looks matter but NTness matters as well.

COPE
O
P
E

There are stories of abusive chads and how the girls are complaining about them when in reality they love and want to show off their bruises. Women hate everything good in this life. Enemies of man and God
Looks matter but NTness matters as well.
Low inhib matters. Personality doesnt mean shit

nothing to argue about

NT and low inhib will get you girls/keep them around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and HardMewer
Being NT is one of the best things you can maxx. PSL4.5 and super NT beats PSL6 that’s socially awkward and weird in the long run. Sure, the PSL6 can get girls at bars and clubs (aka low class girls), but PSL4.5 will get girls in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
COPE
O
P
E

There are stories of abusive chads and how the girls are complaining about them when in reality they love and want to show off their bruises. Women hate everything good in this life. Enemies of man and God

Low inhib matters. Personality doesnt mean shit
But you aren’t one are u?
Also OP I concur 100%