NTpill destroyed me

MasterEscapist

MasterEscapist

Iron
Sometimes I wish I had no feelings at all. This may very well sound like an outlandish and juvenile statement but I just need to get this off my chest.

There’s nothing worse than stepping outside and seeing couples together. It’s literally life cucking me with an up close and personal display of what i’ll never have because of autism. I mean sure, I’ve managed to attract some women in the past but they leave as quickly as they came as they can sense i’m not exactly normal. Worst part of it is that my dumbass gets attached too quickly so the pain is just amplified tenfold.

I also can’t socialize with anyone for shit, NT or otherwise. NT is law and always will be.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lidian, boss8055, deadstock and 7 others
Ok dimorphism

big part of being NT is having emotions tho

Sometimes I wish I had no feelings at all. This may very well sound like an outlandish and juvenile statement but I just need to get this off my chest.

There’s nothing worse than stepping outside and seeing couples together. It’s literally life cucking me with an up close and personal display of what i’ll never have because of autism. I mean sure, I’ve managed to attract some women in the past but they leave as quickly as they came as they can sense i’m not exactly normal. Worst part of it is that my dumbass gets attached too quickly so the pain is just amplified tenfold.

I also can’t socialize with anyone for shit, NT or otherwise. NT is law and always will be.
suprised you havent stopped giving a fuck, im non NT my whole life dont know how to socialize and it hasnt bothered me for the past years, just enjoying life JFL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and rael
suprised you havent stopped giving a fuck, im non NT my whole life dont know how to socialize and it hasnt bothered me for the past years, just enjoying life JFL
Believe me, I have periods when I “don’t give a fuck” and seek refuge in things that keep me happy as a cope. Copes can only go so far though dude.

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad

denzel washington GIF

I’m like this as well and I couldn’t care less, I prefer casual fucking over ltrs tbh

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
Same I have low empathy because of abused dog syndrome.

just be good looking and get an autistic hood looking birl

just be good looking and get an autistic hood looking birl
It's not that simple, if anything other autistic folk are much, much, harder to socialize with than NT folk. You'd think the common ground would allow for easier communication but this is far from the truth, at least in my case.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
NT is life, I would not have an account here if I was nt

• So Sad
Reactions: MasterEscapist
Could you tell me what experiences led you to develop low empathy/ads?
Excessive beatings as a kid.
Constant verbal abuse and humiliation by family.
Constant comparison to others by parents.
Restricted social life growing up.
Bad “Friends” that betrayed/abandoned me.
Poor environment, non NT clothes, non NT hobbies and entertainment because poor.
Early exposure to online degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: MasterEscapist, Sprinkles, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
It's not that simple, if anything other autistic folk are much, much, harder to socialize with than NT folk. You'd think the common ground would allow for easier communication but this is far from the truth, at least in my case.
in my case it has been the opposite

Could you tell me what experiences led you to develop low empathy/ads?
Excessive beatings as a kid.
Constant verbal abuse and humiliation by family.
Constant comparison to others by parents.
Restricted social life growing up.
Bad “Friends” that betrayed/abandoned me.
Poor environment, non NT clothes, non NT hobbies and entertainment because poor.
Early exposure to online degeneracy.
Realizing its over

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back